🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile picture
Page options
bekahbattle
Community Member

Profile picture

The sever keeps asking me to upload a profile picture that matches my ID. Every time I try to, it says that something went wrong and to please try again. I have tried several times and it tells me the server is not responding. What am I supposed to do? It says they will deactivate my account if I don't update the picture by Wednesday. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Rebekah,

Could you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If you still can't upload it after checking that, then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser and see if the problem persists.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

The image is jpg and is the correct dimensions. I have tried uploading it in the app, clearing my history, cache, cookies, restarting my browser, updating my browser, clearing the Upwork cache, using a different browser, and using private mode. Nothing has worked. I still get the same message that something went wrong and the server is not responding.

Hi Rebekah,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members