🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile portfolio items unaccessible and show...
Page options
rbarham
Community Member

Profile portfolio items unaccessible and show XML error message instead.

I've been an UpWork user since it was oDesk, so quite a while. I have some older portfolio items from around 2015 still in my portfolio. I have been doing some profile updates this week as I plan on getting back on UpWork and freelancing, and found out that a few of my portfolio items aren't accessible (at least by me).

They are writing samples in .doc format. When you click to download the document, it instead displays this error message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<Key>Portfolio Items:447144:AttachmentUrl</Key>
<RequestId>0118A8022151A9DA</RequestId>
<HostId>COZ9x+O86YZibBlJA8mQKTumM2vnvc8ChhL9JzXAV8bjbqtrzGY+LlZ5J80hRB32pqWkSygZ2eo=</HostId>
</Error>

I'm assuming the document was wiped from the Amazon cloud server hosting the site and I'll to reupload it. I just can't find another copy of this old article anywhere!

Is there any other way to fix this, and will this affect any of my other portfolio items in the future?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Randy,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your portfolio item. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths