🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile problem and support did not resolve i...
Page options
izac
Community Member

Profile problem and support did not resolve it

@ any moderator

My profile does not show the last 3 jobs for unlogged users. I contact support he did not resolve my problem and his replays are very slow.

I tried all browsers and incognito mode in chrome same result.

Request #23811515

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Isaac,

I can confirm that if the original job posting was posted by the client as visible to Upwork users only, it will not show in the visitor (logged out) version of the profile. This is working as designed. I checked your ticket and see that the jobs you are referring to were posted as visible to Upwork users only.

Also, please note that a couple of posts on this thread were removed as they were in violation of the Community Guidelines.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

@Isaac N wrote:

@ any moderator

My profile does not show the last 3 jobs for unlogged users. I contact support he did not resolve my problem and his replays are very slow.

That is how it is SUPPOSED to work. There is nothing "to resolve!"

Those clients had posted their job posts to be visible to Upwork users only, and obviously that means that the resulting contracts can only be seen by Upwork users (when they are logged in)

Nothing to bother Support about, everything is exactly how it is designed to be.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Isaac,

I can confirm that if the original job posting was posted by the client as visible to Upwork users only, it will not show in the visitor (logged out) version of the profile. This is working as designed. I checked your ticket and see that the jobs you are referring to were posted as visible to Upwork users only.

Also, please note that a couple of posts on this thread were removed as they were in violation of the Community Guidelines.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths