🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Profile rejection
Page options
nhcbids
Community Member

Profile rejection

I don’t understand why my profile isn’t being accepted. I am an educated, experienced Construction Estimator, specializing in concrete and sitework. There are only about 20 freelancers in my field available and only 4 of those are active members involved in projects. I am open to ideas and/or explanations. Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
varungs
Community Member

Don't take it personally - Upwork receives thousands of applications daily, and most are auto-rejected / auto-accepted. Try adding some more "skills" to your profile and complete the sections to the best of your ability. If you're still not improved, it may be because Upwork isn't accepting freelancers from your particular niche at the moment - in that case, I would advise you to switch niches. My brother (who is a trilingual translator) got approved literally within seconds, which goes to show that most of the approval decisions are being made by bots.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nathaniel, 

I'm sorry for the delay as I had to check your account with the team. The team will reach out to you through an email support ticket with more information on your account. Feel free to follow up on the same ticket thread if you need further assistance about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
nhcbids
Community Member

Ok. Thanks for your time and attention.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths