cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile review

Highlighted
Forum S Member Since: Jan 7, 2015
1 of 5

Hi, I am new to odesk and looking out for jobs as per my skills and qualifications. Can you please review my profile and let me know whether it looks professionally eye caching for a client or do I need to improve it more. Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 5
There are quite a few oDesk skill tests relating to you specified skills. Accounting, bookkeeping, Excel, MS Word, more. I would like to see at least for more on your profile, in which you have done well. Especially since some of your skills do not lend themselves to display in a portfolio
Highlighted
Community Guru
Aseem B Member Since: Dec 20, 2014
3 of 5

Hi

Your overview section looks good. 

I see that you have some work experience but details are not there in your Employment History Section.

You have no portfolio items which is understandable as your skills are a bit different but you can still add a few items describing the projects that you have handled. I will suggest going through the profiles of some established freelancers in your category and see how they have filled their portfolio.

There is no introduction video which I think is a "must add" feature now(I need to add this one too)

There is no Education Section. I know it looks like a lot of unnecessary work but for a new freelancer, a full profile portrays that he/she is serious and professional about working on odesk and is already putting an effort into it.  

Highlighted
Forum S Member Since: Jan 7, 2015
4 of 5

Thank you for your feedback. I will make my profile look more detail oriented.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
5 of 5
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS