🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Profile shows 0 search results
Page options
mehran44
Community Member

Profile shows 0 search results

Dear Community Member,
I'm a TOP Rated & 100 % JSS holder, with 5 star reviews. Before this badge, my stats was like 8 views, 7 views 10 views but after getting the badge my views are decreasing. I'm getting almost zero views last week.My views are not increasing more than one. I'm getting invitations but they are also less, almost 2 to 3 within a month.

ture.PNG

Is there any issue from my side? How can i improve this or is there any method to restore my previous views stats? Right now, I'm running 2 active projects, in the sense that i'm earning from them while other projects are completed but clients neither reply, not closing the contract. I'll thing to wait for a couple of days, if clients still won't reply i'll close them by my side. Is this going to have any effect on stats or not? 

Thank you very much for your support in this regard,

Best,
Mehran Ahmed

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehran,

I checked and your profile views display correctly. The profile views stats refer to the number of distinct people who have viewed your profile tile in search results daily, in the past 30 days (not per week).

You may check this great topic in our Resource Center to help you enhance your success: 

Here are some additional tips on how to grab attention by writing a great Overview and set yourself apart from the competition.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
mehran44
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Mehran,

I checked and your profile views display correctly. The profile views stats refer to the number of distinct people who have viewed your profile tile in search results daily, in the past 30 days (not per week).

You may check this great topic in our Resource Center to help you enhance your success: 

Here are some additional tips on how to grab attention by writing a great Overview and set yourself apart from the competition.

Good luck! 

Hi Bojan,
Thank you very much for taking the time. Really appreciate it.

Regard,
Mehran

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members