cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile stats - profile views - bug?

Community Leader
Annette E Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
1 of 66

In my profile stats, the profile views for each week show 0 despite showing varying numbers as late as last night.

It seems that the data is now missing or somehow has been deleted.

Community Guru
Louisa J Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
2 of 66

Same here. It's probably just a system error. 

I love the way it says: Your profile has been viewed 0 times this week (Nearly the same as last week) 

[which was also 0] Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
3 of 66

Hi Annette and Louisa,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The team is currently investigating this and support tickets will be created for each or you, on which you will be updated directly. If we learn that this is a widespread issue, we'll update this thread with more information as well.

~Nina
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
4 of 66

Nina, this appears to be widespread.  I know of several other FLs experiencing the same issue.  My stats show no profile view since April. I probably got 10 invitations last week so somebody is looking!

Community Guru
5 of 66

Apparently, some clients are noticing this as well.

Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
6 of 66

I came to the forum to report this weird issue too.

"Your profile was discovered 0 times last week. (Almost the same as previous week)." 

Sounds like a joke! 

Community Guru
7 of 66

I opened a ticket about this.  The response was hilarious - tells me not to worry as it doesn't affect my JSS.  SMH

Rodna G Member Since: Dec 11, 2017
8 of 66

Hi! It says that I have 0 profile views, as same as the previous week. That is not true because I had profile views yesterday and every other day in the past few months. What is wrong?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 66

Hi Rodna,

Our team is aware of this and is working on solving it as soon as possible, thank you!

Untitled
Rodna G Member Since: Dec 11, 2017
10 of 66

Still, the problem is not solved. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS