cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile stats - profile views - bug?

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
41 of 66

Thanks Valeria; I'm betting your response is appreciated by many more than just me.

Miodrag J Member Since: Jun 4, 2018
42 of 66

Valeria,

someone already helped me to check if this bug affects profile visibility in search. However, could someone check if this bug affects the visibility of freelancer proposals? I have a hunch that it does, because I have never sent more proposals in such a short time than I did since the bug was first noticed, and I got ZERO responses.

I know that my responses were good enough for at least 1-2 responses; I have sent them mostly when the jobs were just posted (i. e. no other freelancer made a proposal before me), and I know how many responses I get averagely on that amount of proposals.

Thanks in advance!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
43 of 66

Hi Miodrag,

I can confirm that your visibility of your proposals or in search results is not affected by this issue. The only part that is affected is the statistic under your Stats page. Thank you!

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Laura M Member Since: May 10, 2018
44 of 66

I have this problem too, I haven't applied for jobs for a few days and was thinking, wow, people sure do forget you fast. Hopefully it get fixed soon, seems to be taking a bit.

Community Leader
Nandeesh P Member Since: Sep 6, 2017
45 of 66

Hi guys,

From previous 2 days, continuously my upwork profile has 0 views. In the graph, even those previous dates where earlier I had several views, now those also appears to be 0.

Also, it can be noted that earlier on my profile there were 2 jss updates one on 27th may and another one on 29th may, and no one from upwork had any clue about that, why it happened.

They are still looking into the matter. And now this profile views. What next? All of sudden I will see my account balance 0?

Seems like someone has identified some bug on upwork and is having fun, probably must be trying to get into GET PAID next.

Community Guru
Sergio S Member Since: Dec 19, 2017
46 of 66

It's strange and it happened to me as well. I hope it's just a bug and they are working on that. It would be good if someone from Upwork can answer about this matter.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
47 of 66

Nandeesh & Sergio,

We're aware of the issue and engineers are working to resolve it as quickly as they can.

~Nina
Community Guru
Gerald S Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
48 of 66

I noticed this as well. Was strange to see my views go from averages of 10 to zero in less than 12 hours.

Ashley C Member Since: Jun 16, 2016
49 of 66

Me too, and it isn't just a bug with the stat monitor, my page (and probably everyone else's) isn't actually getting viewed by anyone. It musn't be showing up in searches AT ALL. How do I know? Becuase I used to get around 4 job invites a day, now I have been getting ZERO for the past couple of weeks. This is really damaging to our income.

Anna P Member Since: Nov 7, 2017
50 of 66

I have the same problem, my stats were there a week ago, but now its displaying 0 since may. I refreshed the page and cleared the cookies, but stats are not there.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS