Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile stats - profile views - bug?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
51 of 66

Hello Anna,

Our team is now looking to resolve this issue. This bug only affects the way profile views data is displayed in your My Stats page. It doesn't affect other stats or profile visibility in search. Thank you!

Untitled
Anna P Member Since: Nov 7, 2017
52 of 66

hello, Ryan, thanks! Good, that it doesnt affect profile visibility)

Alina U Member Since: Jan 27, 2017
53 of 66

Hello,
My name is Alina, I am a part-time graphic designer on Upwork from December 2016. 
By 2-3 days, whenever I go to "My stats", if I check my profile views, it shows me that no one has visited me in the past days, even though I always get 5-20 profile views per day and before this "bug" happened, it showed me I had 17 profile views on 30 May, I remember this exactly. Now, it shows I had 0 profile views on that day aswell..
Should I contact support? My profile is always set to public.

Thank you in advance,
Alina.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
54 of 66

Hello Alina,

Our team is now looking to resolve this issue. This bug only affects the way profile views data is displayed in your My Stats page. It doesn't affect other stats or profile visibility in search. Thank you!

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Bev C Member Since: Jan 2, 2018
55 of 66

My JSS was also updated on May 27th and then again on May 29th and my stats have zero views.

I know that you say that these issues do not affect your visibility, but I, like others, have had no responses to proposals that I have put in recently. This is very unusual (although not impossible I suppose) because I select the jobs I apply for very carefully.  According to my stats, I was usually hired more often, so this deafening silence is odd.

I have been on Upwork for a year now and have used it only as a sideline because I earn the bulk of my income elsewhere. About a month ago I decided to focus more on Upwork because to me it's the best platform for what I want to do so I'm not that experienced on the how's of Upwork, but it is odd that I'm getting no results.

Ace Contributor
Niña Joy D Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
56 of 66

same here o views ,, i think it start in the other weeks but i ignored it thinking it just a bug

Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
57 of 66

I can see my profile views again! 

Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
58 of 66

Me too!!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
59 of 66

Hi All,

We just got the information from our engineers that this issue has been fixed. If you still have profile views missing from My Stats page even though your profile has been viewed, please let us know.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
60 of 66

Thanks to the engineers for getting this fixed. I never actually look at my stats but when I do, I like them to be correct!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS