🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile still displaying old name after chang...
Page options
7c38c9a3
Community Member

Profile still displaying old name after changing on contact info

I've successfully changed my name on contact info settings to reflect my legal name but my profile is still on my old one

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Bunny,

Thank you for your message. I see that your name change request has been processed already. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LuiggiR

Hi there,

I can see that the change you're referring to took place today. Kindly allow an additional 24 hours for the changes to be reflected across the platform. If by any chance you still don't see it, feel free to reach out to us again so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7c38c9a3
Community Member

Hi, it's been over 24 hours and nothing's changed. Already cleared cache and all.

Hi Bunny,

Thank you for your message. I see that your name change request has been processed already. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep. 
My name request was successfully done, and my name is changed in settings. But still shows an old name somewhere, that's why I am facing an issue to add a bank beneficiary. They asked me if my name was mismatched. Please help me too.

Hi Ain,

Arjay here stepping in for Pradeep. I reached out directly to the team handling your case and they confirmed that the name mismatch has been cleared. Your new payment method will be active after three security period days.

~ Arjay
Upwork
7c38c9a3
Community Member

It's good now. Thank you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members