🐈 Community
pammyh

Profile still waiting approval

Hi, My profile says it is awaiting approval, but i opened it over a month ago and also when I "find work" it only shows up one category......please assist me. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pam,

Please complete your profile by adding skills, taking skill tests and filling out other profile details. Note you can add more categories in Settings > Profile Settings.

You can find more advice and tips in the Help articles below:

How to Complete Your Profile
Profile Overview
Profile Title
Sample Profile

Let me also share a few other resources that you may need as a new freelancer on Upwork. You can find valuable information in the Getting Started as a Freelancer section of the Help Center and by reading "A Freelancer's Guide to Upwork ". I also suggest watching our educational videos and reading the best practice advice shared by other users:

Freelancer Tutorial Videos

Want to get that first job? Then check this out...

Proposal Workshop Video

To help you work safely on Upwork, please have a look at tips and warning signs shared in this thread

Untitled

Hi

My profile is 100% completed. i am waiting for approval. when will  my profile will be approve.

The notification is showing from last  day that

"Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved."

Please help for approving my profile.

Regards:
Iltaf

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Iltaf,

Our team will send you a detail explanation about the status on your profile shortly.

~ Goran
Upwork

thanks for reply. How much time it will take.