🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile update
Page options
rabia_nadeem
Community Member

Profile update

Hello Everyone, I would like you people to help me out, I am almost there to having top rate badge but there is a notification for me to update your profile. Just let me know what should i update in my profile for getting that badge.

Many Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rabia, 

I checked your account and can see that your profile is 100% complete, so there is no need to update your profile at this time. Once you meet all the requirements to be part of the program, you will receive an email welcoming you to the program. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rabia, 

I checked your account and can see that your profile is 100% complete, so there is no need to update your profile at this time. Once you meet all the requirements to be part of the program, you will receive an email welcoming you to the program. 

~ Avery
Upwork
atulkolte
Community Member

I have updated work history in my profe as well as all other details but still my profile show only 40 % completed. Kindly look into this and help me to update my profile

Hi Atul,

To learn more about how to complete your profile up to 100% check out this Help Article. You can also follow the suggestions on your end that are listed under the Availability section on your home page. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

I have followed the suggestions that are listed under the Availability section on home page and added work history but still it shows only 40 % Profile completeness. Kindly Look Into this

Hi Atul,

The next step that is suggested to you is to add your past Work History, this will need to be listed under the Employment section so that your profile percentage is increased. 
For a more detailed explanation please refer to the guide I`ve shared in my previous post. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members