🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile views and proposals
Page options
khsaeed
Community Member

Profile views and proposals

Hey folks,

I had created my upwork profile back in 2017 but i did not actively used it and it was set to private with no earning till August 2020.

Now form 2-3 weeks i am almost available all time on upwork and sending proposals but i did not get answer on even single proposal and my profile has Zero views.

Please suggest why its happening and how it can be fixed.

Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2
khsaeed
Community Member

Hi

I had created my profile back in 2017 but i never used it. Now since 1 month i am actively using it but the problem is that my profile has zero views and my proposals are un answered. I had already profile status as public .

I haven’t completed any job yet

Really looking for help to fix this issue.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saeed,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been getting responses to your proposals. I can assure you that all proposals are delivered to and can be viewed by clients. I checked and your profile views display correctly. 

Please note that submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resources and find some excellent topics there:

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths