Profile views effect the JSS

hello

I want to ask about that does profile views have any impact on JSS ? Like If my proviews are only 2 today or if it continues tomorrow also will be there any effect on the JSS? and how we can improve our profile views.

Regards

Natasha

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Natasha,

Profile views do not affected the Job Success Score, which is based solely on the outcome of the contracts you've had in the last two years. You can find more information in this Help article.

Untitled

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jeupereira

Hi Natasha,

i don't think that profile views affect you JSS.
Here are the factors that do affect you JSS (from Upwork help pages)

Important factors about your Job Success rating:

• If a freelancer is exclusive to or the owner of an agency, the agency's JSS will be shown on the profile rather than an individual rating. Click here for more about agency's JSS.
  • Longer-term relationships are a plus and can help boost your score. But not having them won't count against you.
  • Missing feedback is only flagged when it represents a significant portion of your contracts.
  • We understand that some projects have bad outcomes because the client is difficult to work with. So we track freelancer feedback of clients and flag those clients with a history of poor collaboration. If one of your clients has been flagged (or has been suspended for Terms of Service violations), then the client's feedback will not count against your score.
  • You can view your score on your My Stats page and earn rewards for building an outstanding reputation. Any score at 90% or above is excellent (and puts you on the track to earn Top Rated status). If your score falls below 75%, you may find it difficult to win new clients in the marketplace.
  • We don't reveal the exact calculation for your score. Doing so would make it easier for some users to artificially boost their scores. We need to maintain some privacy with this metric to ensure fairness and accuracy.

Hope it helps.
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Natasha,

Profile views do not affected the Job Success Score, which is based solely on the outcome of the contracts you've had in the last two years. You can find more information in this Help article.

Untitled

Thanks alot

Regards