🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile views
Page options
0814b5b5
Community Member

Profile views

Hello everyone, 

Could anyone possibly tell me what are the tips to increase our profile visibility to the clients. My profile has no views in most of days, despite i have activated availablilty badge, 

That would be a great who can help me here. Thank you very much. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Chandana,

Thanks for reaching out! I see that you already have a Top Rated badge on your Upwork profile which is a plus. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Chandana,

Thanks for reaching out! I see that you already have a Top Rated badge on your Upwork profile which is a plus. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members