🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile views
Page options
33b879a3
Community Member

Profile views

Hello all, today I found a sudden hype in my profile views.

Usually, I get 0-2 views on a daily basis but in the last 2 days, it went up by 6 and 25... unfortunately I didn't receive any invite... but are these sudden bulk profile views a matter of concern?

Profile_views.PNG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

I don't think those views are concerning. Freelancers can't extract a lot of information from Profile views, so it's difficult to determine the reason for the increase.

I would think that certain Profile changes might attract more views. For example, if you had a Project Catalog under review and it was approved today and was visible, it might generate more views. But I don't see any projects in your profile, so it wasn't that.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
celgins
Community Member

I don't think those views are concerning. Freelancers can't extract a lot of information from Profile views, so it's difficult to determine the reason for the increase.

I would think that certain Profile changes might attract more views. For example, if you had a Project Catalog under review and it was approved today and was visible, it might generate more views. But I don't see any projects in your profile, so it wasn't that.

33b879a3
Community Member

Thank you Clark 🙂

61b8deaf
Community Member

Upwork Community, Design and Creativity

Please visit my profile and advice on the skills/application strategy to bring more profile views and job invites 

Paul sam

Hello Paul, try adding some solid color to the profile pic background (Like I have yellow), it worked for me as it helps to make your DP stand out and vibrant in the list. 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members