🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Profile visibility
Page options
artselena
Community Member

Profile visibility

Hello, Upwork community!
My main specialization is embroidery digitizing. After a recent portfolio arrangement changes, it became not possible to list items in profile and tag them relevantly - a closest relevant category I can choose from the drop-down list is Graphic Design, which is part of the process but it doesn't represent the field of the services exactly. As a result, my profile became more Graphic Design oriented and it shows up on 4th or 5th pages when doing key words "embroidery digitizing" search". Any advice on how to improve the visibility of the profile? And also is there a chance that Embroidery Digitizing will be added as a category when arranging a portfolio? Otherwise, I and other people providing the same services are being knocked out and will not appear when clients do the search.

Please advice.

Best wishes,

Elena 

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Elena,

As an alternative, you can add embroidery digitizing as a skill on your graphic design specialized profile. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for your answer, embroidery digitizing is added as a skill however probably the search algorithm uses other elements as main tags during the search...

Regards,

Elena 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members