🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog Sales Generate Expert needs
Page options
devthemes
Community Member

Project Catalog Sales Generate Expert needs

Hey There,

Recently I have published two catalogs on my Upwork Project. I just want to know from the expert how they make their first sales on Project Catalog. As a new freelancer how many catalogs I can list in Upwork?

Mainul Islam
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Mainul,

Last check it was 20 Project Catalogs that can be listed. I have completed 340 Jobs during the past five years and don't know if I have ever received a direct Catalog sale. Have a great day!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
spectralua
Community Member

I have published 2 projects. Got 10 applied. From this applied 10 was scammers. 3 succefully scammed me, 7 gone away with no success. My total earning from Catalog is $0 and an 40 hours of wasted time (free works).

I am very astonished to see your reply. You have to complain about upwork support. We have to make a scammer a free marketplace. You are right because I lost most of the connect by applying for this type of job that the scammer posts.

Mainul Islam
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Mainul,

Last check it was 20 Project Catalogs that can be listed. I have completed 340 Jobs during the past five years and don't know if I have ever received a direct Catalog sale. Have a great day!

Thanks, Mr, William. I have seen your profile and that is very much pretty. You are a Successful man in this marketplace. I appreciate your time in answering my question.

Mainul Islam

Very good Insight William. Just ventured into project catalogue so this helps me set realistic expectations!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members