🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork catlog
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999

Thanks Andrea! The client said that, intially, clicking "accept" didn't offer him additional options, but I encouraged him to try again, and make sure he clicked through to add money to Escrow, since sometimes that can hold things up. Apparently that worked. 

ravlex
Community Member

Hello,

I created the project more than 4 days ago. It is still not reviewed and has the status: "Pending approval". I would like to know when it will be reviewed?

Hi Alexander, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~Andrea
Upwork
592939e2
Community Member

Why my Project is not being approved. Can you tell me Please Any problem with my project? This is pending last 3 days.

Hi Moiz,

Please note that a project can take up to five business days to be reviewed. Feel free to check this help article to learn more

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f990b499
Community Member

Hello,

My gig has been pending approval for several days now. Why is it taking so long to get approved? I have not recieved any sort of notification as to what is causing the hold up or of any revisions that I need to do. 

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to Project Catalog submitted on April 7th 2022, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
f757f0a6
Community Member

hello, I have made a project  since a week now and he still pending approval.

it's normal ? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rabi, 

Thanks for your question. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Note: Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Avery
Upwork
ad3178e2
Community Member

Hello there, I have submitted my project since 04/11 and it is still under review, please let me know if there is anything I can do! Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zakariae,

Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Upwork !!!
Forgot my sequrity question answer,kindly solve my issue as soon as
possible i will be thankful to you.
Regards
Kashif Khan
 **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Kashif,

If you forgot your security answer, can you please try following the steps found in this help article? Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c99d8a14
Community Member

Hi everyone,

last month I created the Upwork project catalog, after approval by Upwork it shows on the first page and I have got 3 orders on those projects. But complete my last order I have not received any order. But after I see my project catalog it's showing on the 4th page. 

Now, I'm not happy. I don't know what is going on?

I want to know how to rank my Upwork project catalog and, how can i use Upwork project search tags. any examples

anyone knows, please help me?

waiting for your replies

Thanks

3731caf5
Community Member

Hello Upwork,

I'm facing an issue related to my all project catalogs that I was searching to check where it is showing in the search results If you type the whole title of the project catalog in search box definitely it will give you the result but if we talk about searching from users perspective user will not type this phrase suppose user typed the keyword wireframe in the search box and there are 1516 results showing the catalogs which contain wireframe keyword so my project catalog should be display in search results  I have checked all the 1516 results 3 times but unfortunately my project catalog not come into the search results with a single keyword that is the problem I'm facing right now.

Best Regards,

Annus Abdullah

Annus
3ffe5fea
Community Member

Hi upwork team, please review my upwork catlog it has been under review about 3 to 4 days please review this problem and approved my project asap.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ibad, 

Thanks for your question. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Note: Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Avery
Upwork
d3970458
Community Member

Hello dear.

I am newer to upwork, without creating project i already completed an order. still now my project under review. Why the project is not being approved ?

@d3970458 wrote:

Hello dear.

I am newer to upwork, without creating project i already completed an order.

What do you mean by : without creating a project?

Did you accept an official offer on Upwork?

After bid i got an offer. I am trying to create project.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD,

Looks like you submitted your projects a few days ago. Please allow up to five business days for your projects to be reviewed.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
adeel_ahsan
Community Member

Hi there,

I want to know how many project catalogues can I make, and how a project catalogue is ranked?

Adeel.

Hi Adeel,

You can craft up to 20 defined projects. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
skodtdesign
Community Member

I have a client that has purchased a my uppermost catalogue offering, but is now insisting that I go beyond the scope of the work that was stipulated.  I have no problem doing the work, but I do not see a way to add additional hours onto the existing contract other than starting a new contract, which neither party would prefer.

What do I do here? 

Hi Jarrett,

I'm afraid there's currently no way for you to switch the deadline on an ongoing Project Catalog contract. If the project goes beyond the deadline, you can still communicate this to the client and continue working with them, but do note that the deadline on projects is enforced and your client may ask for a refund. Feel free to check this help article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

It is not the deadline that I am concerned with.  The client is attempting to add requirements that are outside the scope of of the contract and therfore not funded.  My question is how do I add on those extras in order to satify the client while do a bunch of work that is not paid for.

tdumort
Community Member

Hi,

a project i was working on with a freelancer has been cancelled because  "because you didn't provide requirements within 48 hours". 

I was alredy working with this person for 2 days, provided all information but directly by messages.

How can upwork reactivate this project that they closed by error ?   difficult to find any support contact.

Thanks.

Hi Thierry,

I'm sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused you. When you purchase a project, you will need to submit the requirements set by the freelancer through the project page, not through Messages, right after making the purchase.  By design, if the requirements aren't submitted within 48 hours, the project gets cancelled and you are automatically refunded. To start over, you can go to Jobs > All Contracts, look for the project in question from the list, and click on "Reorder". Feel free to check this help article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Thank you

nigita
Community Member

Hello everyone!!

I have submitted a project catalog two days ago, but yet I have not received any notification from Upwork.

also, I edited two projects 4 days ago and didn't receive any notification regarding them as well.

Any suggestions?

Best Regards

Hi Nigeeta,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
shohag4595
Community Member

I have published my project over4 days but it is still pending. What can I do? I am waiting to publish more projects. Kindly help me.

Hi Tufayel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~ AJ
Upwork

Ok. Thank You, I am waiting.

gurjeetkalsi
Community Member

Hi, I submitted my Logo Design project 4 days back. I have got no approval nor any reply from Upwork.

Can you please guide me on this?

I am already an Upwork Member for 3-4 years with 46 projects and 5-star ratings and 96% success ratio till date.

Hi Gurjeet,

Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~Andrea
Upwork
102bfecb
Community Member

It has been 6 Working days and my project catalog is still under review, this is very disgusting can you please tell me when it will be approved?

waiting for your quick and prompt response 

Regards.

nimra_rafique
Community Member

A client purchased a my project catalog by mistake and instantly cancelled. he send me a message with apology . 

my question is , if I approved his request will this cancellation effect my Job Success rate ?

Hi Nimra, 

I have checked your account and I can see that you have canceled the contract. Since it's been canceled within 24 hours, your JSS would not be affected. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thanks Arjay,  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths