🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Project Catalog
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999

Hi Ismail,

It takes up to five business days for your project to be reviewed, this is excluding weekends and holidays. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

That said, please know that we're currently experiencing some delays. If more than 5 business days have passed and your project is still under review, please allow some more time. We'll notify you as soon as the review is complete.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Hi Upwork, 

I created a project catalog on 5 August 22 and it seems 10 days over lightly, but Upwork did not approve my project catalog yet, 

Please check the attached screenshot.

Please help me with what can I do now? 

Thank you

Hi Minhaz,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Can you tell me approx how long you need? I'm waiting from 5 august. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MInhaz, 

I apologize for the delay. The team will review your projects once they get to them in their queue.

~ Avery
Upwork
fbcb7787
Community Member

I submitted my project for article and blog writing for review on 4th August. It has been more than 10 days that I haven't received any confirmation or rejection email and the project is still under review process. I would like to know how long will it take to get it approved.

Hi Marium,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of applicants, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
9fc7a46a
Community Member

Hey guys, hope you are all doing well. I had a question regarding my Upwork Projects.

I have submitted my projects since 8th of Aug, but they havent been reviewed yet. Can anyone let me know whats up?

On the page it mentions that the review process takes up to 5 days, it's been 7 days since I submitted my proposals for review but I haven't received any update. 

Thanks!

3b408a84
Community Member

Hi,

I submit Project Catalog on 3rd Aug. When can I know the result? Who can help to take a look? Thanks.

Yoyo

9e6f8da4
Community Member

i have created a project catalog 10 days a ago but it is still in under review why it not approving?

khairuzzaman46
Community Member

Hello.

I have submitted a few new projects 10 days ago, still under review period. Need to know, How many days will take to approve the new projects?
Regards
khairuzzaman khan

Hi Khairuzzaman,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the projects you've submitted. Should we find that the project still needs revision, our team will send you an email with details on how you can rectify your project. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
73be5ad0
Community Member

I have verified my identity but I cannot create my project catalog 

Hi Ore,

Could you please share more details about the issue you're experiencing when trying to create a Catalog project?

~Andrea
Upwork
845857e3
Community Member

Hi I was wondering why my projects are still pending approval. I created them nearly 1 weeks ago. I haven't received an email from upwork either.

afe70b2a
Community Member

My project is under review for a week can the issue be resolved? 

Regards

Hi Sahar,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the projects you've submitted. Normally, it should only take 5-10 business days and business days do not include weekends or holidays. However, despite having a high volume of Project submissions, rest assured that our team is doing their best to review all submissions as soon as possible.

~ Arjay
Upwork
aishak344
Community Member

Hello Upworkers. So it's been about 15 days since I've created and submitted my project catalogs and none of them have been approved yet. I haven't received any emails either. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? Thanks in advance.

Hi Mawra,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. However, despite having a high volume of Project submissions, rest assured that our team is doing their best to review them all as soon as possible.  Kindly allow us a few more days for them to review the projects you've submitted.

~ Arjay
Upwork
828c20e1
Community Member

Hey, I've created a project and it's been almost 3 weeks and it still is pending, can you look into it please?

Hi Alaa,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us 5-10 more days to review the projects you've submitted. Should revisions are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
fahad-shakoor
Community Member

Hello, Upwork community!
its been more than 15 days since I created my projects. I don't know why these are still under review. If there is any problem, why am I not getting any response? let me know if anyone of you has the answer. Thanks

b5f59000
Community Member

my project took 7 days and is still pending approval

can you help me

ranawaqasahmed
Community Member

I have posted my projects on 7-Aug-2022 and its still under review. Total is 17-Aug-2022 which makes 8 working days. Can I email upwork for this or should I have to wait? If I can contact anywhere please provide email.

212bb4e7
Community Member

My project has taken so long to be reviewed, how long should I wait?

Please help me ASAP...

My name is Philemon Victor and I'm from Kenya

3b3b8054
Community Member

Hi,

I posted my project on sat 6th august yet its still pending approval.

That is past the 5 working days.

What might be the issue?

caef2518
Community Member

Hello,

I am worried about the Upwork project catalog more than 2 weeks ago I create a project catalog and there I saw the due date to review but now the due date has been gone more than 5 days ago and the project catalog is still pending. I checked all the information and everything is according to Upwork criteria. Upwork team Kindly Provide me with the solution or review my project catalog as soon as possible

tanzeel419
Community Member

Hi, 

I created my project catalog on 05th August 2022, and still, it's under review. Can someone please tell me how long would it take for the outcome?

Hi Tanzeel and Dear Members,

We apologize for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the projects you've submitted. However, despite having a high volume of Project submissions, rest assured that our team is doing their best to review all submissions as soon as possible. You will surely be notified of the result of the review.

~ Arjay
Upwork
jkirk2012
Community Member

Greetings!

I have two Aug. 11th Project Catalog  submissions waiting for appoval or denial. 

This would be the sixth business day, and I understand it generally takes five business days for the projects to get said approved or denied. 

Can someone update me with one is going on?

I got approved listing within 3-4 weeks. Just take eye on tickets\emails, usefull info there. Got some rejects with wrong captions, picture resolution, etc. Fix it then re-send to review. I hope it will be done soon. Good luck!

Thank you for the reply. 

Yeah, they should be more transparent as to why they take so long. 

khairuzzaman46
Community Member

Hello, team,

I am waiting to publish my new project, it was created by  7th Aug 2022. Please check.

Regards

kz khan

Hi Khairuzzaman,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
hoaduc
Community Member

I'm not approved the project portfolio even though I posted it quite a while ago

Community Member

Hi, Upwork's Moderator, 
I've submitted my project catalog on 5 August 22 but it's still under review, Can you tell me approx how long need to review my project catalog?

Thank you

c0b2482b
Community Member

Excuse me, I just created a few service projects. I saw in the rules that it takes five days for review and approval at the latest. However, the service I created has been more than a week, and there is still no prompt. Please kindly tell me what to do ?

Hi Luo,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review your projects. Should you need to make revisions, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your projects so they'll be approved. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork

The only thing I see here is upwork people telling everyone that it can take up to 5 businesses days we all know that we are here because it has been more than 5 business days to get answers not get told what we know already I been waiting 14 business days now 

b18dd6a1
Community Member

Hey,

My project on "My Project Dashboard" tab is still under review 😭. I am waiting almost 10 days to be approved. But, it said just 5 days to approve a project already!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths