🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Projects approval still pending (10 days)
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999

Hi Rakash,

I'm sorry to hear you have not heard from the team yet but note that they're currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review your projects. Should you need to make revisions, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your projects so they'll be approved. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c4cea721
Community Member

Hi there,

I'm a new seller on Upwork and I added multiple projects on the project dashboard. It has been 10 days and the status is still on "Pending Approval".

Kindly let me know how much longer I should wait.

Thanks. 

It Will Approve Around 2 Weeks If Its Compile With the Guidelines 

Hi Arsalan,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should the project need any revision, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
dbd9d645
Community Member

Hello, my projects were submitted more than a week ago, and they are still being under review.

Why would there be a problem when my profile is entirely complete?

Hi Armin,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should there be any revisions required of you, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
ahmedbadr1988
Community Member

Hello,

I just finish creating my first project on the project catalog section 3 days ago , currently i canot access the project catalog section due to this message "Your access to Upwork has been restricted" ,Please your support is highly appreciated Capture.PNG

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue that you're having. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork
Community Member

Please amy Help?

Hi Olatunji,

I'm afraid that due to the high volume of applicants, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Good I really love your Replied

Should I leave it and I should not edit anything on the project

Hi Olatunji,

Should there be any modifications needed for your project to be approved, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project. Thank you for your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
c4532987
Community Member

Hello Upwork support team

Good Day !

My project catalog pending in 10 days. How many time need to approved,please? Please help me to approved my project catalog.

Best Regards

Najnin Sultana

Hi Najnin,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks my all  project catalog aproved.

13ed3aaa
Community Member

Hi guys, I am new here. i created a project 8th of August and it's still pending. May i know why?

Hi Carl,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
adedoyin_rachael
Community Member

Hi,

My project has not been approved. It's been under review for morethan five business days. Kindly review

Hi Doyinsola,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should the project need any revision, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We would appreciate your patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
abc2c66d
Community Member

I recently joined Upwork as a Freelancer and my proposal has been under review since 8/10/22. Not sure if the problem is on my end or not. Thanks for any help.

Just hang tight for two more days. Projects stay under review for 14 days unless paid before that time by the client. So you don't have to do anything at all but wait. 🙂

Many clients pay as soon as they look over the deliverables (and find them acceptable), and that can be before that 14-day period, which is why sometimes, you'll see the contract paid out before that time. But others just forget, or are too busy, or legitimately haven't looked over the work yet, so you just let the clock tick (so to speak) until two weeks are up, and then Upwork automatically does it for you.

be2f1d8f
Community Member

Dear Support team,

My project has been created for nearly 10 working days, while the process says that it takes about 5 working days to get approved. 

Here is my project link: https://www.upwork.com/services/my-list/1557934601777373184/preview 

May I ask why is the process taking so long? is there any problem with my project? I do hope that I will get the answer soon.

Thanks and I wish you a great day.

Hi Duy,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
c3156e2a
Community Member

Hi, my project catalog still not approved, I had submitted on 13th August and I've resubmitted today, it has been 10 days,  but still pending for approval.

How many days should I wait?

Hi Paulina,

I'm afraid that due to the high volume of applicants, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
63f4e1d3
Community Member

My Upwork project proposal has been "under review" for the past 9 days. I have received no updates on it, please let me know what the next course of action is.

https://www.upwork.com/services/product/1558999865423962112/preview 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sundus, 

I'm sorry, but due to the high volume of applicants, it's taking the team longer to review projects. The team will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

~ Avery
Upwork
2038a716
Community Member

Hello, it's 9 days passed and still, my new project is pending review. It's unique and has good service. There are some services also but why mine one is pending?

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
6de4fe94
Community Member

Hey upwork team, I am eagerly waiting for my project dashboard to be approved, I submitted it on 12 Aug, 2022 and now its 24 August 2022, it said 5 buissness days, please help me out. 

Thanks,

d59810cf
Community Member

I made a project catalog from the 20th until now still pending approval, can you help me?

Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Normally, it should only take up to 5 business days for the team to review. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should the project need any revision, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
naeem-sajjad
Community Member

I edited one of my existing project's category. It was supposed to be under review for 5 days. However, it's the 7th day, and not been approved yet. Can anyone see what is wrong? Thanks

I have another question:

My project is not getting approved even after 7 days.

I edited one of my existing project's category. It was supposed to be under review for 5 days. However, it's the 7th day, and not been approved yet. Can you see what is wrong?

Thanks

Hi Naeem,

Normally, it should only take up to 5 business days for the team to review but they're still receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should the project need any revision, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we review your submitted project. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello Arjay
Today, it is 10 days past and the project has not been approved. Can you look into it?

ruhulodesk
Community Member

Last 3 days I can't access my project catalog dashboard. Is there any solution or has Upwork closed my project catalog forever?

Screenshot_1.jpg

Hi Ruhul,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the challenges while trying to access your Project Dashboard. I was unable to replicate the same issue at my end. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
e34f4256
Community Member

Hello. My name is rummy. Architect and a 3D animator and I just started Upwork recently. As mentioned in the title, I posted a project in my project dashboard on August 18 and it says it's under review. the problem is that today is the 25th and it's still under review. could someone explain to me how long it takes for a project to be checked? and if it always takes that long. Thank you in advance.

Hi Djellit,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should the project need any revision, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We would appreciate your patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members