🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How long it takes to review new project?
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999

Hi Sajjad,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
mohsinali2006
Community Member

Greetings,

My project catalog is not yet approved. I created it 6 days before. But still in review.

Before that. It was approved within 3 to 4 days. Please help me in this regard.  Thank You

319ff051
Community Member

Like I mentioned in my title I submitted two projects on 3 august and I'm waiting since then to get them approved, no feedback and no notifications, can someone check them for me? That will be appreciated 

Hi Jegham,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the documents you've submitted. Should you need to edit anything, our team will send you an email with details on how your project can be approved. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork

Don't worry. Sometime client get busy due to which they couldn't respone. So wait for them. And inspite of wait if they didn't responded. So it will be approved by the upword admins. Be patience and focus on your other projects.

abkoradiya
Community Member

Hi,

I have receieved first order in project catalog. I have submitted work, Client have given feedback.
I can see it in contract.

Here is my project catalog's link :- 
https://www.upwork.com/services/product/unity-android-plugin-jar-aar-as-per-your-requirements-133911...

But catalog showing no reviews for this project. why?

abkoradiya_0-1660717442897.png

Hi Abhay,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
bf7b9ec8
Community Member

It has been 9 days, I have created a new project. It is still under review. I don't get any update from it. Normally it takes 5 business days. Then why it's taking more time?

Hi Md Hamidur,

Thank you for your message. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
azharkhan78
Community Member

My orders are not available, can you help me?

873eacd7
Community Member

i submit the project seven days over but I don't gate any kind of notification from Upwork. if my project is approved or not approved or if anything I need to change else anything I don't get any notification.

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the documents you've submitted. Should you need to edit anything, our team will send you an email with details on how your project can be approved. We would appreciate your patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sarkar_bipul
Community Member

I already created a new project on get watch Hour to help Monetization, but my project now on pending approval within 2 weeks. Now what can I do for approval. Please help me to your valuable suggestion.

Hi Bipul,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
48977a14
Community Member

Hi How long does it take to get a project approved? its been been 9 days now waiting.

Thank you

hausplus
Community Member

Hello i need urgent help with a project catalogue order cancellation. This is the second such order for me.
A client odered a project from my catalogue one day ago, but did not shared any requirements as requested in my pre set inquiries. There's was a message from upwork if the requiremets is not uploaded, 48 hour time for auto cancellation is activated. So, i waited.

The client shared some files after a day and a half and he requested extra work which was not from the catelogue. I explained it to him that's not possible within the oder and time limit. I wanted to explain...cancel, but the client quickly cancels first.

Now, will these effect my profile and jss! The client did not communicate before ordering and passed 24 hours for requiremts submission, clearly expects more work than the project catalogue info and cancels so quickly that i cannot even explain properly.

If this effects my JSS, how this is justifiable! Seems like a loophole with 48 hour requirements submission and 24 hour cancellation from ordering. How should i know if he will submitt  correct requirements within 48 hours-passing the 24 hour order time!

Can any one explain to me what to do for this kind of situation! I have successful project catalogue jobs done in same category/oder. But this is something that i am facing i am not clear.

Regards,

Hasib

Hi Hasib,

Thank you for your message. I understand your concern. I would like to clarify that the client will have 48 hours to submit the requirements and freelancers will be able to cancel a contract within 24 hours of the client submitting requirements to you without any penalty or impact on your Job Success Score. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you Pradeep for the clarification. That clears a part of my inquiry.
The client canceled immediately upon knowing i was not interested to do the extra work beyond the catalogue. So, as the client have canceled, will that effect my JSS . Does he have any option to effect my JSS ! I received a mail for upwork team, they may also explain. Please do share your thoughts if possible.

I am worried, if someone orders first then submists requirements beyond the catalogue default delivery listing or volume and then cancels that effects my Jss. I would be worried to use project catalogue in such case.

Regards,
Hasib

Hi Hasib,

Seeing as the team is already assisting you on this matter, please refer to your support ticket as our team will advise you on what will happen in this case. If you also wish to update the team with new information or if you have further questions, I highly suggest that you post them on the ticket thread. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you Jane.

52f63ae4
Community Member

I have submitted two projects and it's been more than 5 days , they are still not approved and are under review . I want to know that  why no further action is being taken on my projects . It is hampering my ability to get more clients . I have followed each and every step and submitted the projects after completion but it is taking a huge amount of time for review . 

Please resolve this issue fast . 

28b14176
Community Member

It been more than 5 days but still my project NOT approved please take a look and resolve it as soon as possible. Thank you By Santhosh.

c5496f6f
Community Member

Hello,

I've the same issue, I created the project on 4th September but still, it's doesn't been approved. 

Thank you,

Hi Abdul,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the documents you've submitted. Should you need to edit anything, our team will send you an email with details on how your project can be approved. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
a15564e8
Community Member

Hey! 
I have posted my project 3 Days ago. Even though Three days have passed, my project is Under Review.

May I know Why it is? and How much time it will take?
Screenshot attached! Someone help me, please.

It took 3 weeks for both of my projects to get approved. The images are blurry, even though I stuck to the guidelines in the documentation, which just looks unprofessional. Nothing's come of them either. I'll probably remove them.

Hi Muhammad,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please note that it can normally take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

That said, our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted in case it goes over the regular time frame. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d_fareed
Community Member

Hell everyone. I am Danish fareed. New on upwork, i just wanna ask that I submitted a catalog on 8 sep, and still its not approved , project catalog is pending any solution?
c322ee2d
Community Member

hello I have problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes

Hi Abdullah Al,

I have checked the projects you submitted last 10- September and it looks like they're still under review. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please note that it can normally take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

That said, our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted in case it goes over the regular time frame. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

~ Arjay
Upwork
saifi2605
Community Member

Hi Upwork community,

I just wanted to confirm that Is it possible to get approve the content for catalog before we use that content in gigs? Last time I create a gig on Virtual Assistant and unconsciously used the term "yellow pages scraping". I wasn't sure that the word is restricted and I got an issue with my account. Finally the issue got solved and I deleted all of my gigs. In future If I wanted to create gigs who can approve the content before uploading it. Any guidance?

Thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

It sounds like you're referring to Project Catalog. We review all projects for quality and professionalism. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service.

Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Avery
Upwork
1c952c48
Community Member

Hi, sorry to bother you. Please let me know how I send the request for my project catalog approval. why its not approving?

Hi Abdul,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please note that it can normally take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

That said, our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted in case it goes over the regular time frame. Should any modifications be needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3717cb44
Community Member

I submitted a new project(gig) since September 15th and the project is still pending approved

Hi Rabab,

~ AJ
Upwork
52b27676
Community Member

Hello, I made a project, no one checked it until September 18, please check as soon as possible

Hi Farzod,

~ AJ
Upwork
mandicmarko011
Community Member

Hey everyone, I'm new here, working on my profile and I submitted my first project 2 days ago. What is the usual practice, and how long it takes for approval?

Hi Marko,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team 5-10 business days to review the documents you've submitted. Should you need to edit anything, our team will send you an email with details on how your project can be approved. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members