🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Project review too slow
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999
569806ed
Community Member

It has been weeks since I submitted my project for review, it has still being reviewed. Please help

Hi Dhruv,

Thank you for your message. I checked your project under review and noticed that it was last submitted for review on Jan 19, 2023. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
2c62dbf4
Community Member

Upwork, Please approve my project. It's already been 1 week.

Hi Kunal,

Thank you for your message. Apologies for the delay as our teams are currently experiencing a higher number of project submissions. Rest assured the team will review your project and update your profile as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
629032f5
Community Member

My project has been in review for weeks. Whats wrong??

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I checked your submitted project and noticed that it was last submitted for review on Jan 23, 2023. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
3e380731
Community Member

Hi Dear Sir, I am facing the same issue on my account I created project 17th of this month but still pending for approval and my profile is I all reedit and evaluate everything once again now please should I do

891d0ba4
Community Member

7 days have passed. But I didn't hear anything back, and it's still showing as pending. What's the solution?

Hi Md, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Let us know if your project is not reviewed in the next 24 hours and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
52bf3193
Community Member

Hello. I've cancelled a project catalog order within 24 hours after it was purchased. I want to be sure. Will this affect my JSS somehow?

I'd kindly like a response from a moderator please.

Thanks for your time!

Hi Anika,

Thank you for reaching out to us here. You can cancel a project within 24 hours of receiving a client’s requirements, without any consequence from Upwork. However, If you cancel a project after 24 hours of the client’s purchase, the client will get a full refund and your JSS may be impacted. Clients can also leave a review for you at this stage.

~ Arjay
Upwork
52bf3193
Community Member

Thank you Arjay. I cancelled it within 24 hrs of purchase/receiving requirements.

It'a good to know it won't have any effects on my JSS. 

35961ce3
Community Member

Hello !!!

My Upwork project catalog is still showing Pending Approval  !!!

WHY!!!!  
Its been more like 10- 15 days since i upload my project but still now its showing Pending Approval 

Hi Abhishek,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked on this and can see that the project was only submitted last January 24th.

Note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. However, the team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
35961ce3
Community Member

Hello !!!

My Upwork project catalog is still showing Pending Approval  !!!

WHY!!!!  
Its been more like 7-8 days since i upload my project but still now its showing Pending Approval 

Hi Abhishek,

Thank you for following up. As Annie previously shared please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Please know that weekend days do not count. 

We appreciate your patience,
~ Nikola
Upwork
vaskoid
Community Member

Hello Community and Upwork,

I have recently started posting Projects, under My Project Dashboard, for clients to be able to search and buy directly my offers, and I think that option could be very helpful. However, I have not been able to find a way to see if any clients have seen My Project or if the project even showed up under some search results.

This is something that I think Upwork should implement it and we could benefit from learning how to promote our projects and which keywords and tags to use. 

I have looked under My Stats, but it shows only Profile Views, Invites and Proposals. When you open "My Project Dashboard" you can only see how many orders you have for that project, but there is no way to actually see what is most helpful for us as freelancers. We need to know if our project is being viewed by clients, and if it is, but we are not getting any orders, we can do something to adjust our proposals in the project.

For people that work and depend on projects, I'm sure you will understand the need for these stats, and I would really appreciate if you could upvote and like this post to raise this concern to Upwork developers, in hopes that this feature will be available soon.

Cheers,

Vasko

Hi Vasko,

We truly appreciate you reaching out and sharing your feedback regarding Project Catalog. I will surely pass this over to the team for further review. For the time being, there are a few settings to consider to make sure you’re in control of your schedule and only get orders when you want them. You can turn any project’s visibility off-and-on as often as you’d like. That way you can always control your workflow and avoid project cancellations.

~ Arjay
Upwork
vaskoid
Community Member

Hello Arjay,

My post is not about making my project visible.

My post is about being able to see statistics for the project before we get orders. 

It would be nice to know how many views is my project getting. That way I would know if my project is being viewed, but I'm not getting orders, I will adjust the offer to make the project more attractive for clients.

Thank you.

Hi Vasko,

Thank you for reaching out. Projects do not have available stats at the moment so there's no way to view this. We've already shared this feedback with the relevant team and if there should be any changes in the future, we'll make an announcement here.

~ AJ
Upwork
vaskoid
Community Member

Hi AJ,

Yes, I am aware that projects don't offer statistics. That's exactly why I created the post, to give feedback to Upwork developers to implement this feature.

I trully believe that everyone working with projects will benefit from having this option available.

Thanks,

V

Hi Vasko,

Thank you for reaching out. Projects do not have available stats at the moment so there's no way to view this. We've already shared this feedback with the relevant team and if there should be any changes in the future, we'll make an announcement here.

~ AJ
Upwork
nyadro-rooney
Community Member

Hallo Raju..am Rooney..It's very clear that your client tricked you so that he/she could get to see your other projects which he succeeded..next time use the proper channels to show your work... let the client pay for the view even if he/she doesn't really need it

hassan-monzur_al
Community Member

Hello everyone,

In my project view, I am getting this message.

"Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in Project Catalog using this account"

Looking for your valuable advice, please.

Thanks,

Hi Monzur,

Thank you for reaching out. It is by design that you would see this because you cannot purchase your own project, you can only view it the way it is presented to clients.

759e32fa_0-1675168864152.png

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie Jane,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.

Now I relieve from this concern.

B. regards,

Monzur

iamsalmaaan
Community Member

Hello,

I'm facing an issue related to my all project catalogs I was searching to check where it is showing in the search results I checked all the search results and unfortunately, It's not showing at all I don't know what is the issue behind it.

Best Regards,
Salman A.

Hi Salman,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learning more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer. 

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I was able to get your project as a result by using your project title when searching here. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
373874eb
Community Member

Hi Upworkers, 

I am a new member here and  i would like to know if i offered a project what makes it appear first to the clients because i saw many projectes are offered by freelancers. 

the question is my project getting a row by date to be appeared in the clients' search? or i have to do something in particular to show it in the first row of the search. 

Thank you guys 

Hi Ashraf,

Thank you for reaching out. The website is working as designed since the search is not static, it's dynamic and results will change so that other projects are also shown so all freelancers have an equal opportunity to win jobs from clients. It is not yet possible for freelancers to influence where their projects will appear in search results.

~ AJ
Upwork
f8662d7d
Community Member

How long does the project take until its revision ends?

Hi Omar,

If you are referring to the recently submitted Project, the time to review projects is about 5 days. We will notify you when the process is done.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
c97ad169
Community Member

Its been 4 days since upwork is reviewing my project catalog and also i have not been updated through email . I will be very thankful if you will review and get my project approved

Samia,

Please give Upwork 5 business days to Review and then contact the "Get Support" button on the bottom right of the screen if you have not heard back. The Upwork team can get huge surges of requests in short time spans so please be patience. Have a great day!

Okay William , Thankyou so much for your response !

f31685a2
Community Member

Hi JB,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
13f4bdbe
Community Member

Hi,

I am Amit Kumar, just recently join Upwork and already submitted 2 projects which already got approval but still didn't get any job offer. I am planning to create more projects to find out job but I am not sure how many projects I am able to create that's why writing here.

Can anyone help me to give proper information regarding this matter?

Regards,

Amit Kumar

Hi Amit,

I believe that you're referring to the number of projects you can offer on Project Catalog. You can have up to 20 projects active at a time. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4e0fde04
Community Member

Hi, Its me Muhammad Usman Ramzan,

My project is not being approved. Anyone can tell me when my projects will be approved?

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths