🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why my project is not being approved afte...
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. Currently, We are receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Yes 👍 okay but i am a new saller on Upwork and i really need this
b28e9204
Community Member

Does it take more time for newbies project to get an approval?  If I edit some part of it during the pending status, will it restart the review journey & do I have to wait another 5 days? 

Hi Monisha,

Thank you for reaching out. Note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. However, the team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
ebafc3a1
Community Member

Hello everyone!

I created 3 projects and they have all been pending approval for a week to 8 days..

Any help?

Hi Rawan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Weekend days do not count. If your projects are not reviewed in the next 24 hours feel free to let us know and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
fa1f61b9
Community Member

I can help you well 

a109e18a
Community Member

Hello sir!
I created my Project Catalog on 30 January. 6 days going by, and you don't have feedback about my Project Catalog ..kindly solve my problem.

Hi Rifat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Weekend days do not count. If your projects are not reviewed in the next 24 hours feel free to let us know and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
a109e18a
Community Member

Ok thank you.

waltwhitman
Community Member

Hi,

I submitted my project on Jan 30th. I thought it takes 5 days to approve. It's been 7 days and it's still showing under review.  Can you please check if this is going to be approved soon?

Thanks,

Waqas

ae4ee7af
Community Member

Hi All,

I created two projects, but they have remained pending for five days. I also sent a ticket to support two days ago and have had no replies. So I would like to know from the community:

1) Do projects usually take one week or more to be approved?

2) On average, when do support respond to tickets submitted?

3) When freelance projects are completed, is payment dealt with promptly?

Given my experience with Upwork so far, I can only assume the service is less than average. Can someone convince me otherwise?

Hi Jahmil,

I checked I can see your first project was submitted last 31- January for review. Please note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. However, the team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ae4ee7af
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Thank you for getting back to me regarding my project submission. I appreciate your explanation on the current high volume of requests and the possible delay in the review process.

If there's any additional information required, I will be happy to provide it as soon as possible. Thank you again.

Jahmil

waltwhitman
Community Member

Hello,

I submitted a project on Jan 30th.

Still waiting for it to be approved.

Attached the screenshot.

Will it be approved soon?

Regards,

Waqas

Waqas,

Provided the client doesn't approve themselves or ask for a revision, Upwork will automatically release the funds in 14 days. Have a great day!

Hi Waqas Shahid,

Thank you for reaching out. Kindly note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. However, the team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thanks a lot for your help.

556bcc24
Community Member

My project has been under consideration for more than 7 days, why is it taking so long?☹️

Hi Roman,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
f708caa4
Community Member

Hello Everyone,

I was about setting up my consultation project catalog and found out that recruiting/HR not in the list of job category nor list of expertise.

How do I set up my Consultation project catalog when my area of expertise not listed.

Kindly help.

Hi Abiodun,

Thank you for your message. Now that consultations are available in all categories for Project Catalog, we want to make sure your project can continue to be found by the right clients and is set up for success. With that said, Consulting & HR Category is also available. Feel free to check this help article for the most recent updates with the Project Catalog Categories and here for getting started.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9700c38d
Community Member

Hello everybody!

its been 9 days that I have submitted my project, but it is still under review. How much time will it take more for the approval?

Hi Muhammad,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
86a47a5c
Community Member

Hello, one week have fast since i send my project for approval: 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

What's the problem?

Thank you.

Hi Sergii,

Thank you for your message. Currently, our team is receiving a high volume of project submissions. Please allow additional time to review your profile. The team will review and update you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f2efa8f0
Community Member

Hi all,

I created a project on 07/02/2023, but it's not yet posted, it says Pending Approval. Any help?

Hi Qusay,

~ AJ
Upwork
16f7ba5f
Community Member

Hi, I am waiting my Project to be reviewed almost 10 days. Is that normal?

58297ce6
Community Member

It has been more than five days since I submitted my project catalog for review, and I have yet to receive any updates. I am uncertain as to why my catalog is still under review or if there are any issues that need to be addressed. If there are any concerns or areas for improvement, I would appreciate any feedback to ensure that my catalog meets the necessary standards. Thank you for your attention to this matter.😊

Hi Ally,

Apologies for the delay as our teams are currently experiencing a higher number of project submissions than usual. Rest assured the team will review your project and update you as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Community Member

Hello Upwork team, I'm eagerly anticipating the approval of my project dashboard. It's currently under review, but I'm concerned that it may take too long. Can you please assist me? Thank you.

e1544298
Community Member

I have sent 4 projects for reveiw on Upwork for some time now and I am getting very impatient. I was told that projects are approved on Upwork five working days after submission and I am getting fed up. Initially, I was told by a friend that Upwork is one of the best freelancing platforms but I never expected it to be this way. I can't see any difference between Upwork and Fiverr. I am getting fed up already.

Hi Aqeelah,

Please allow some time for the team to review and get back to you about your Catalog project submissions. We're experiencing higher volumes of submissions so delays are possible. Thanks for your patience. 

Meanwhile, I'd recommend you continue working on improving your profile. Make sure your profile picture is an actual photo of you and feel free to check out these
 Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.
~ Valeria
Upwork
8ed9c405
Community Member

Hi Upwork Community,

Do you know exactly how much time it will take to get your Project or Gig approved? Actually, on 13-Feb-2023 I created a Flutter project and from that day till 17 Feb, it's in the Under Review phase.

Please let me know if you have any idea about it, thanks.

Kind Regards,

Hamza 

dcf4fe4c
Community Member

1. Can I apply for a job without project catalog?

2. What does it mean to bid for a job?

3. How can I set up my rate

Hi Mabel,

1. Yes! You can definitely apply for a job without a project Catalog. Creating a project in Project Catalog is another way to connect with clients and earn. By creating a project, you can craft clear, defined work with set timing, details, and pricing.

We review all projects for quality and professionalism. Once your project has been approved, you can highlight it on your profile. Creating a project in Project Catalog allows you to sit back and let clients come to you!

To answer your next two questions, you may want to check our Upwork Academy for an interactive suite of courses and tools for helping you succeed on Upwork. You'll find topics from best practices for choosing your profile headline and advice for setting your rate to scam awareness tips. It can definitely help you get started with Upwork!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Community Member

I created my gig on February 12, 2023 and I still haven't received any response if my gig is approved. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a gig approved?

Hi Nemanja,

Thank you for reaching out. Note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. However, the team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I already make topic for this, but now i wait 10 days and still have pending approval on project. I didnt get any answer on gmail for project.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths