🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: my Catalog projects under review from one...
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999
d270f8ac
Community Member

I submitted a new project catalog project on Feb 25 and it's still not approved. How long does approval usually take?

nysoh
Community Member

Hi Upwork team I created upwork project catalog on 24-02-23 but my catalog is still under review, Plese have a look  and respond ASAP. 

Thanks 

Hi Sohail,

Thanks for reaching out. It can typically take up to five business days for a project to be reviewed. However, please note that our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. I've submitted a follow-up to the team handling your Project review and kindly expect an update from the team with the status momentarily. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f09092c7
Community Member

I am a good writer, I'm having issues with creating a catalog

Hi Adeniyi,

Could you please tell us more information about these issues you're experiencing when creating a Project Catalog? Please be reminded that we review all projects for quality and professionalism. You may want to check this help article to learn more about Creating a Project.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ebad3836
Community Member

but  my catalog not review 15 days 

Hi Hashir,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
hamzan921
Community Member

My project catalog review is in pending for more than 6 days! Kindly review and approve

Hi Hamza,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork

It has been over 6 days since I submitted my project for review. Could you please kindly review and approve it?

Hi Saad,

Same with Hamza, please know that our team is receiving a higher volume of requests than normal. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork

Omg how much more long will it take?? Its been about more than 20 days but still it hasn't been approved!! Later on when you review you might ask me to make changes as required which takes further more time. 

59249dae
Community Member

How come it is taking soooooooooo long for our projects to be approved or disapproved??

Hi Loretta,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that when you submit a project, we will look at it before clients can purchase it. We want to help make sure that your project displays professionalism, and is free of grammar issues, typos, etc. We'll also review to ensure that the project meets Upwork's Terms of Service. This not only helps build trust with prospective clients but helps keep Upwork a professional platform. Usually, our review takes about 5 business days. However, we are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

We’ll let you know in an email if we think anything should be changed. Editing is a normal part of the creative process, so don’t be discouraged if we ask you to make some changes. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
59249dae
Community Member

Perhaps you should change the verbage. 😕
87d5677d
Community Member

Dear Sir

I had created my Project Catalogue with my knowledge & skills, & subimitted the following, on 03.03.2023. But the problem is, my Project Catalogue has not been Reviewed till 5 working days & Approved till today. The status has been still showing pending till today. I am not been able to connect & communicate with my respected Clients.

Kindly, let me know where I am facing the problem, or, is there any problem from your's side, to Review & Approve it.

Waiting for you to revert back asap.

With Regards

R Roy

Hi RR,

~ AJ
Upwork

Dear Annie

I received your's message. I would be grateful if Upwork's Team guides & suggest me in building up my Project Catalogue. 

Kindly, let me know how many days will it take, to get my Project Catalogue Reviewed & Approved.

Waiting for your's response.

Thanking you so much.

With Regards

Romel Roy

a368051f
Community Member

Hi,

I submitted a project for review on 09-03-2023 but no response from upwork is received till today and it is still "Under Review"

I need to ask why its taking too long to review or should we understand that upwork platform is not favorable for new freelancers?

Hi Fahim,

~ AJ
Upwork
c1bc6d66
Community Member

I have submitted three projects for approval on Upwork but it's been a long time since my projects are not getting approved.

now what i can do

139b89d8
Community Member

My two projects under review from Mar 7,2023 how mach the  duration  of the under review process

The review process for Upwork Catalog projects can take varying lengths of time, depending on a number of factors, including the complexity of the project, the availability of reviewers, and the number of projects in the queue for review.

It's not uncommon for reviews to take several weeks or even longer. However, if your projects have been under review for a full month, it may be worth reaching out to Upwork support to inquire about the status of the review.

You can contact Upwork support by visiting the Help Center and clicking on the "Contact Support" button. From there, you can submit a support request with details about your projects and request an update on their review status. The Upwork support team should be able to provide you with more information about when you can expect a decision on your projects.

Hi Hanif,

Thank you for your message. Usually, it takes up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Currently, we are receiving high volumes of project submissions. Our team will review and update your project status as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Dear Sir,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to inquire about the status of my project catalog that I submitted on March 8th. I understand that the usual processing time is up to five business days, but it has been nine days since my submission. Therefore, I kindly request that you check the status of my project catalog and expedite the posting process as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Hello Akthar,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e96ce7ba
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

My project catelogue is also under review since 4th of March(14 days). Can you please help me with this or can you suggest me any solution.project-cat.JPG

Hi Ruwan,

I'm sorry to hear this is the case. As I've mentioned in my post above, our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team additional time to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
imranjan46
Community Member

Hello, Upwork community,

My name is Imran, On 11 March 2023, I created a project catalog, but it has been almost six days my project is still under review. Can you please let me know if there is any issue with it or if this is a sign of the project being rejected?

Thank you

7ae32229
Community Member

I proposed a project which had some issues that needing fixing.  I fixed them and waited more than a month without a review.  I then started a new project and deleted the old one.  Still no review.  Does anyone know how to move forward from here?  I havent been able to reach support, the phone number the robot provides is incorrect.  I'm out of ideas, and I cant even find an email for support.

sharmaanupam96
Community Member

I have prepared a project regarding travel articles. But it's almost 3 days or more and still it's under review. Please approve it so that I can start getting orders.

Best Regards,

Anupam Sharma

f1ef25ee
Community Member

It has been two weeks since my project has been submitted and pending review. Everywhere I read, it says the review can take up to 5 days. Can someone give me an accurate review period to expect?

8848d2f0
Community Member

hi its been almost a week my projects doesnt approved . how long will it take to review ?

Hi Islam,

Thank you for your message. Project Catalog review can take up to 5 days. Currently, we are receiving a high volume of submissions. Our team will review and update your project as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
8cd3f585
Community Member

Hi.

I created upwork projects  2 weeks ago and they yet to be approved. It's up to  16 days now 

Hi Job,

Thank you for your message. Project Catalog review can take up to 5 days. Currently, we are receiving a high volume of submissions. Our team will review and update your project as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
e96ce7ba
Community Member

"Hi everyone,

I recently submitted a project on Upwork and it's still under review. It's been a 13 days and I haven't heard back from the upwork yet. I'm curious to know if this is a common experience and how long does it typically take for a approve project? 

Thanks in advance for your insights!"

Hi Ruwan,

I have the same issue, I have a project under review for 13 days as well. Same scenario with testimonials that are under review. If someone could let us know if this is common or any other advice?

Thanks to all!

Hi Ruwan/Natalia,

Thank you for your message. Project Catalog review can take up to 5 days. Currently, we are receiving a high volume of project submissions. Our team will review and update your project as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you very much Pradeep

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths