🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How long does it take for my project portfoli...
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999
05ada2e8
Community Member

Upwork Team !! The project catalog did not approve. It already had taken 15 days. Please approve it and guide me on what needs to do. it is just embarrassing. Please review as much as fast possible.

I'm sorry to hear that your project catalog submission has not been approved yet. Please note that the approval process can take some time as Upwork reviews each submission carefully to ensure that it meets the necessary guidelines and standards.

To increase your chances of getting your project catalog approved, make sure that your submission is clear and concise, and that it accurately represents the services you offer. You should also make sure that your pricing is competitive and that you have provided all the necessary information, such as your qualifications and experience.

If your submission has been rejected, Upwork will provide you with feedback on why it was rejected and what you can do to improve it. You can also reach out to Upwork support for further assistance and guidance.

I hope this helps!

talk2deepakrana
Community Member

My project catalog is still under review

Hi Deepak,

Due to the high volume of requests our team has received, they are currently experiencing delays in completing the project catalog reviews. Please allow time for our team to complete the review process. If they require any additional steps, they will notify you directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

But my friend's catalog gets approved within 7 hours.

Hello Joanne,

It has been 17 days and my project catalog is still under review.
You are doing this to me as I am a new freelancer. I have seen that one of my friends,s Catlog gets approved in under 7 -8 hours because he is a top-rated Freelancer.

And in my case, you are saying that your team is busy. This is not a good thing.

anjum_714
Community Member

I wanted to know that, why my projects are not being approved. Some one please help me fix this issue.

Hi Muhammad,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
d2f02c8b
Community Member

My project catalog is in pending for 15 days. It is not approved yet.

Waiting for response from experts.

I will be very thankful to you. 

Have a nice day 🙂

Hi Muhammad,

I have had that happen before also when the staff gets too busy. Wait a few more days and contact Support if you have not heard back about your Catalog. Thanks!

Thank you for your time, William, Alright, I will wait for more than 3-5 days. I hope it will get approved soon. 

Hello dear.

I think you need to know why it is hanging or pending for long time that's one , two find out if there is law, rules attached to such condition . It will help you get solution fast.also contact those that it is in there hand to solve the issue.

There was a problem with the project cover dimensions and titles. I fix them right now.

barisyildirim06
Community Member

barisyildirim06_0-1679379863154.png

Hello all, my project catalog is under review for more than 10 days!
I wonder when it will be reviewed or approved.

Please kindly let me know about the process.

Hi Baris,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
3cd01f6b
Community Member

Hay,

I have a project catalog still in review from the last 6 days.I don't understand why my project is not being approved.Project is still in pending approval, What will I do?

Thanks.

Hi Saif,

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you upwork. Looking for your favorable reply.
Thanks.Upwork Community
69463d27
Community Member

I created a few projects to diversify my services for my clients but it's been 18 days since I submitted them and there has still been no reponse. Kindly but urgently assist.

Can you share your projects here maybe ?

Hi Hannington,

~ AJ
Upwork

I've seen this same reply on a couple of posts, I hope you do follow up and clear this asap.

759371a4
Community Member

I have a wide skillset and would like to post quite a few projects for potential clients to consider. Fivver limits this to 7 for new people and that is no good. So is there a limit on this platform? Thanks!

asif513
Community Member

You can post up to 20 unique, feature-rich projects in Project Catalog at any one time. (You can also have 20 more in review.) 1.
Asif Hossain
682a9200
Community Member

I submitted my project almost a MONTH ago and it is still 'under review', much more than the promised 5 business days maximum. I have had no communication as to why it has been delayed.

c36fb8ba
Community Member

Hi,

My Consultations and & Project Catalog is still under review since many days, what to do 

Nothing. Just wait. It can take monthes.

5247f147
Community Member

How long does it take for my project portfolio to be approved?

Hi Trinh,

It usually takes up to 5 business days for our team to completely review your submitted Projects. We sincerely apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5247f147
Community Member

It's been 10 days so far, I created from 18/3/2023

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Trinh, 

Projects are reviewed by the order they were received. Once the team gets to your project in their queue, they will check it and reach out to you if additional information is needed. 

~ Avery
Upwork
5399f397
Community Member

I have a question regarding Zoom consultations.  Is the Projects area where you list those?  I see other Freelancers offering various Zoom consultations with varying lengths but I'm not sure where those go when building my profile.

Hi Jake,

Please know that Rising Talent, Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, and Expert Vetted talent are the ones able to create up to three total consultations in any category.

~Andrea
Upwork
5399f397
Community Member

Is there a section I can go to that I can better understand what those mean and how I get those designations?  I'd really like to make this work and I want to make sure I do things right.

Hi Jake,

Thank you for your response. Consultations can help you meet more clients, develop more powerful relationships, and build your reputation as a trusted advisor. Setting them up correctly on Upwork lets you set your rate and availability, request information from clients, and book meetings all in one convenient location.

As Andrea mentioned in her response, you’ll need to be Rising Talent, Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, or Expert-Vetted to offer consultation. You can create up to three consultations in total, and they can be in any work category available.

To learn more about the steps to set up your consultation project, feel free to check this help article. I hope this helps.

~ Arjay
Upwork
nisar_hussain
Community Member

My project is still under review. it has been 20 days since i have submitted it. How long it will take to approve?

Hi Nisar,

Typically, the review process for a project catalog submission on Upwork can take up to 10 business days. However, in some cases, it might take longer due to a high volume of submissions or other factors.

Since it's been 20 days since you submitted your project, I recommend reaching out to Upwork Support for an update on your project's status. You can do this by visiting the Help Center (https://support.upwork.com/) and clicking on the "Get Help" button. From there, you can either start a live chat with a support agent or submit a support ticket explaining your situation.

Additionally, make sure to check your email (including spam folders) for any communication from Upwork regarding your project catalog submission, as they may have requested additional information or revisions.

Best of luck, and I hope your project gets approved soon.

limbal
Community Member

Hello! I recently created several projects, they were told that they should be approved within 5 days, but they have not been approved for more than a week.

Hi Evgeniy,

~ Arjay
Upwork
d9736205
Community Member

I have submitted my project catalog for review and approval 10 days ago and I haven't heard back from Upwork. The project is still under review. Is there a way I can get a reply from the Upwork team?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths