🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog/ Consultations
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999
hanzai
Community Member

Hello,

2 of my projects have been under review, and pending approval for almost 3 weeks now. It's supposed to take up to 5 days, what seems to be the issue?

Hi Mohamed,

We sincerely apologize for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. I've submitted a follow-up directly to the team handling your review. Please allow them some time to further review your submission and you should be getting an update on your project momentarily.

Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3c7a76bf
Community Member

I have recently created an account and uploaded 4 catalogs over there but none of them are approved now.

it's been more than one week I want to know how much time it will take to review my catalog.

Hi Karishma,

While the review process usually takes up to 5 business days, there can be instances where it might take longer due to various factors such as high volume of submissions or potential issues with the content. Ensure that your catalogs meet Upwork's guidelines and requirements. Make sure there are no errors, offensive content, or copyrighted material.

If you haven't heard back after 5 business days, consider contacting Upwork Support via the Help Center. Provide the necessary details and politely ask for an update on the status of your catalogs. While it's understandable that you're eager to get your catalogs approved, please remember that the Upwork team is working to ensure that all submissions meet their quality standards. They will get back to you as soon as they can.

3cd01f6b
Community Member

hey
My project is not approve after I made changes in my project. 6 days passes again but no response from upwork team. Kindly review my project catalog and let me know what changes should i made in my project.

Hi Saif,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks for your replay. I am waiting for responce.
Thanks
08d84a5c
Community Member

Hello Sir, I believe my portfolio is professional as of my knowladge. But my project is pending under approvel it's been more than 10 days. 

https://www.upwork.com/services/product/1634939405417709568/preview 

this is my project link, can you please review it, it would help me. 

Hi Aditya,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
1c62e592
Community Member

Hi my gig approval is taking too much time I submitted my request on 18 march but it is still showing pending please do something about it.

Hello Abdusslaam,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b38209e6
Community Member

Dear Team,

I am new to upwork and trying to secure work on the platform as a freelancer. 

I had created Projects and Consultations, one of which got approved and rest have been pending for long. 

Some of the Project are pending since March 8th and a consultation is pending since March 6th. 

I had heard that generally its 4-5 business days for projects and consultations to get approved. Who should I reach out to as I have not heard anything on the projects and consultations?

Regards

KG

Hi Kalpana,

~ AJ
Upwork
apheiner
Community Member

If it's discussing content, max two hours, but never ever start working without a contract, not even for 10min. If they're interested they can write a small contract for a token 100$, but the rule: never ever do something for free

ef0dd505
Community Member

My project catalog is still under review 

Hi Lukman,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ddb43fec
Community Member

It has been more than 21 Days and my project on upwork is still not review. Can anyone tell me how much time does it take for the team of upwork to approve a project?

Hi Sirous,

I can see that your project is still in draft. To submit your project for review, you'll need to click on the edit option, and from the review page, click on "Submit for Review". Note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ddb43fec
Community Member

Thank you for helping me Luiggi 😅

kate_kurshakova
Community Member

Hi! My projects' status is pending approval since March 14th. I don't know what should I do.

5b7498f9
Community Member

Hello,

My project catalog has been under review since March 15th; please look into this.

e2a1699e
Community Member

Hello Upwork

I submitted my Project Catalog on 8 March, but today, 27 March, 13 business days later, it's still under review. Could you please let me know how much longer I can expect to wait? Thank you.

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for reaching out and we sincerely apologize for the delay as our team is receiving a higher volume of requests than normal. I have submitted a follow-up directly to the team handling your Project review. Kindly expect an update on the status of your submission momentarily. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e2a1699e
Community Member

Thank you, Arjay. 

c36fb8ba
Community Member

Hi!

My three project catalogs are still pending since 19 March :white_heavy_check_mark: I request to get review of them so it might get approved. 
 THANKYOU 

Hi Tehmina,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we sincerely apologize for the delay with your Project review. Our team has experienced a higher volume of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days. Rest assured that all project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
caeac287
Community Member

Hey there,
Hope you all are doing well. I am new on Upwork (Create and verified my account long ago) So I need to know information about the project catalog. Is there any possibility to get an offer/order/job from the "Project catalog" without bidding on any job post? If it is possible, can you please share some tips?

Hi Billal,

Welcome to Upwork! We appreciate your interest in creating a Project Catalog and your eagerness to start your career with Upwork. Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

We review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages. There's a lot to learn about in creating effective and quality Projects. We highly suggest you start with this help article for more details on how to Get Started with Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork
nahidhasan771
Community Member

Hello‚

Why does one project catalog come out on the front page compared to others? Is it due to more order or keyword?

Thanks 🙂

Hi Nahid,

Various factors go into search results, and results may differ over time, partly to allow more freelancers and their projects a chance to be discovered. Some considerations may include Freelancer skills, experience, platform ratings, and other elements geared toward determining a potential match for the client’s requirements.

Our search is based on several factors that continue to evolve. We cannot disclose exactly what makes up the rules for a search order, and those rules are likely to change, so any specific advice we could give you would be short-lived. Search is no longer mainly static, meaning it always stays the same. Depending on marketplace activity across jobs and contractors, a contractor's search position will likely ebb and flow.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you. 

My project catalog has been pending, awaiting review and approval for more than 2 Weeks.

What could be the cause?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Perpetua,

The team is currently experiencing a high number of submissions to review. Please know that projects are evaluated by the order in which they were received. As such, we would like to request your patience while your project is in the team's queue. Once the team gets to your project in their queue, they will reach out to you if they need more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
61b8deaf
Community Member

Earlier, Upwork used to verify project in the Catalog within 3days, I've been waiting for verification to set my availability badge ON

How long does it take on working days 

Paul sam
0665c41f
Community Member

Hey there, I'm currently waiting for one of my projects to be reviewed. I submitted it on the 13th, and it's now the 28th. I made one single edit to it before it was approved, but that was only to capitalize the letters in the title, and that was on the 21st. I was wondering what I'm doing wrong.

Cheers!

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

All project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

Our apologies and thank you for understanding.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks for the response Annie. Might be worth updating the text regarding turnaround times however, as this seems to be a long term delay.

b2ca1ca3
Community Member

Good day Upwork. Please kindly check out my project it's been 10 days already

It's taking too long. Please help check

Thank you

e6f81a2e
Community Member

My Project Catalog still not approved. They're still "Under Preview" for the last 13 days.

c7869978
Community Member

Hello,

I created a new project catalog and consultation option over a week and a half ago and it still says pending review. I was wondering on average how long does this review take and if I will be immediately notified once the review period is over?

Thanks,

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths