🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
e6e0be28
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 march and second on 26 March but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

409 REPLIES 409
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

All project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

Our apologies and thank you for understanding.

~ AJ
Upwork

no this is not a good project

helloy 🤝

Can we create separate projects for agancy or these will include in freelancer projects?

f707279e
Community Member

Hello,

I joined upwork on the 7th of March and made two projects which I submitted for review on the 13th and to date neither have been approved or declined. It's just in limbo. I was told it would take 5 working days but its been more than 15 working days

Same situation. I will create 4 projects on 24 March and today 1st April my project is in pending approval. Not accepted until upwork team said 4-5 business days your project is approved. 

I have to buy a bat 

Hi Philip and Abdullah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

All project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
61b8deaf
Community Member

I uploaded several projects in my catalog log for verification, however, since then I've not received any update on the projects uploaded.

This is having an adverse effects on my profile and general Upwork JSS since I'm not able to link/sell/receive invites.

Please make an update

Paul sam

Hi Paul,

~ AJ
Upwork

since 26th last month, Please update

Paul sam

Hi Paul,

Please note that the minimum is 10 business days for our team to review your projects. The soonest that they can review it is on April 7 but due to the higher volume of requests, it may still take longer.

~ AJ
Upwork

How's it going?

anjum_714
Community Member

Hello,

I wanted to know that why my project catalogs are not being approved. it has been more than a month, I have submitted them. link is below 

https://www.upwork.com/nx/project-dashboard/?ref=fl_profile&step=under_review

Please help me fix this issue.

Thank you

same problem here bro.

Hi Danish and Muhammad,

~ AJ
Upwork
3cd01f6b
Community Member

Hello Upwork:

My Catalog is still pending for the last 20 days. I dont recieve any confirmation. please let me know when does my catalog will approved.

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Obrigado

Hello Upwork,

My catalog has been pending for the last 20 days. I haven't received any confirmation. Please let me know when my catalog will be approved.

Thank you

Please respond in English for me.

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. I took a closer look at your account and can confirm that no Project's been created for review. You may validate this by going to your Project Dashboard page here.

Additionally, we have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews currently taking at least ten business days. Don't worry! All project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will email you details on how you can edit the project for approval. In the meantime, feel free to check this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Gabriel,

I checked your account and it was just created today, and there's no project catalog submitted yet for review.

You may check this help article for information and tips on how you can create a project catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
javedwasim
Community Member

Hi Joanne

My Project Catalog its pending please check with your team i hope you consider my request

thanks

wasim

56ebb46e
Community Member

Hi there guys

I submitted my 6 projects for approval on March 14/15th. Now almost 21 days later they are still not approved. The chatbot already told me that it could take 10-15 days max but we are way beyond. What can I do?

Thank you for helping me guys as I would really love to see my projects being finally live here on Upwork.

Cheers

Pedro

ak_sourov
Community Member

Hello Good People,

I tried to rank my project on Upwork but I can't do anything.

How I Rank Upwork Project Catalog ?

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9e2e96cd
Community Member

Okay

Okay

Hello goode people! 

0cb382de
Community Member

Ok

1ca36658
Community Member

Hello, I M Owais Ahmed i am newly join up work platform 

70e11f8c
Community Member

Goodluck

Community Member

THANK YOU BABY T THANGAM NATAR YOU TAKE YOU HI NAHI SHEN YOU HI YOU G BBBVK

Community Member

When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more.

b91b53d5
Community Member

Arjay M wrote:

Hi Ak,

NOTICE:

91a6203c
Community Member

Hi sir plese did you see this project .plese telme this problel.

Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in Project Catalog using this account.

how can i do this problem solved?

Hi MD Habibur,

It's normal for you to get that error since you can't purchase projects using a freelancer profile, nor can you purchase your own projects. Clients should be able to see your projects and purchase them if they choose to do so.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a9c48cff
Community Member

Ok bro

Thanks

d7433484
Community Member

hi sir 

b091f6fb
Community Member

Hello, How long does it takes for Upwork to award rising talent badge to a new upwork account after meeting their requirements?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths