🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999
54d56f39
Community Member

Hello 

Good day, I am so concerned about this issue, today is the 11th day now I have done the project catalog but it is not yet live and it is still under review I am so concerned about this that is why I want to know the reason why the project catalog is not yet live. Thanks

546f269e
Community Member

Hello! I have 3 projects under reviewing. There are no news for over 10 days. How much longer should I wait?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01fd5594cf36fd936e

ae86ba63
Community Member

Hello everyone,

It's been over 10 days since I created some project catalogs and yet the project is not yet approved and my account is been set to private as there are no recent jobs or activities. How do I send proposals without a project catalog? Please upwork support center should look into this, the time span for project catalog review is too long.

Did I have to wait another 10 days or more if the project still needs some changes after it has been reviewed?

Am I the only one experiencing this, it's been over 12 days have created and submitted 4 project catalogs for review, but it's yet to be attended to.

Why is this happening?

puda
Community Member

Hi there,

Any stats available for the projects? I couldn't find any and it would be good to know if anyone look at them.

Thanks!

Hi Lisa,

I can see that you've been communicating with the team regarding the status of your Project Catalog. Kindly expect an update to your submission shortly and should the project needs any revision, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. Feel free to check this help article to be more acquainted with how we review your Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork
puda
Community Member

Hello,

I am not asking about project approvals but stats. Do we get any statistics at all such as number of views, clicks etc. It's available on other platforms. Thanks 

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for clarifying. This isn't available at the moment but I will share your feedback with the right team for review. 

~ AJ
Upwork
14f083b5
Community Member

My project catalog is still not approved, I submitted it on the 17th, today it's almost 10 days but still pending approval.

Please let me know when it'll get approved.

Thank you

Hi Shazal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue that you're having. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies? Also, please make sure to use any of the supported browsers on this list. If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork
cgartistonweb
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I submitted my two project catalogs on the 15th of August 2022 and now it's the 27th of August 2022. It says normally took 5 days to approve? It has already been more than 10 days and my project is still under review. I am waiting for my projects to be approved. Kindly help me out here.

Regards,

Shoaib

Hi Shoaib,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
6cfe9be7
Community Member

Hello! hope you are all doing well,

i submitted a project on 18 Aug. and it is still pending to this day, is this an indication that my project is rejected? or is it just still being reviewed?

Hi Hussain,

Thanks for your patience. I checked and I see that your project is still under review. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
e0782758
Community Member

Hello, I would like to ask why my two projects are still under review? I created it last August 18 and now it's already 29th. Still waiting for the approval or revision. 

Thanks for the help!

Hi Antonette,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. Our team will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
c832a72f
Community Member

Hi everyone,
I have posted a project 12 days ago and it is still under review. When can I expect the review to be finished?

As far as I know, I should have waited for 5 or max. 10 days.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards

naeem-sajjad
Community Member

My project is not getting approved even after 10 days.

I edited one of my existing project's category. It was supposed to be under review for 5 days. However, it's the 10th day, and not been approved yet. Can you see what is wrong?

Thanks

Hi Naeem,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We seek your patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f052e749
Community Member

my Published project has been under pending approval status for 11 days now. I am confused why it took so long for my project to get approved. Can anyone help me? appreciate the help, thanks.

Hi Buraga,

Thank you for your message. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval We seek your patience and understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
f052e749
Community Member

Hi, I appreciate the reply and will give more days to wait for approval. Hope it will come near. thanks

aed1a20e
Community Member

Hello Upwork,

I revised my project catalog and submitted it again for review on 18th August 2022. The notification stated that it would be reviewed in less than 5 working days; however, about 12 days have passed and my project is still under review!

Kindly help me in this regard.

Thank you for your time.

Best, 

Danial

Hi Danial Ali,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We would appreciate your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1501aa2f
Community Member

I create project catalog on August 23, 2022 but its still in pending approval, I didn't get any email for approval or rejection of catalog. Please guid me regarding this. Thanks

Hi Ahsan,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us 5-10 business days to review the project you've submitted. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks

5b4fd0b8
Community Member

Hey, support for Upwork!

I need informations about my project catalogs. Why has my projects been under evaluation for the past few days? Can somebody assist me in approving them?

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us 5-10 business days to review the project you've submitted. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
5b4fd0b8
Community Member

Hey, support for Upwork!

I need informations about my project catalogs. Why has my projects been under evaluation for the past few days? Can somebody assist me in approving them?

Hi Muhammad,

~ AJ
Upwork
imrannazirnajar
Community Member

Hey Upwork team, I am eagerly waiting for my project dashboard to be approved, I submitted it a week ago and I check it every day still shows pending approval,under review,  please help me out. Thanks,

piuspaul
Community Member

Hello,
It's taking too long for my Consultation, Profile Catalog and Portfolio to be reviewed. I'm trying to update my Upwork profile for a better chance in getting jobs. Please check or what's the waiting time? It's now 3 business days though.

835f2f5a
Community Member

Today is 5 days but everything is fine my project is not approved.  .my Upwork account project catalog was not reviewed. Have you ever checked my project? Please give me a solution!

Hi Shakil,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this delay may have caused you. Kindly allow us 5-10 business days to review the project you've submitted. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
158e4b50
Community Member

Hello, first of all, there is no way easy to create a support ticket that's why I am creating a topic here. I waited so long to approve my project that I didn't know how much upwork team would take time. I created and applied project on  22 Aug 2022 and am still Pending approval. Because of waiting, I wasted all my time watching when my project would be approved.

I working on another freelancing platform, and now I have decided to work on upwork. I am a nearly 7 months old user on upwork, and I still can't find a job; no one has given me a chance; ☹️ I have seen many jobs on upwork, and I am perfectly qualified for that jobs but still not hired because I am basic membership here, but I am good at my skills. 

Anyway, Upwork, please do fast approve my project so I can start my earning

Hi Muhammad,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this delay may have caused you. Our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us 5-10 business days to review the project you've submitted. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
47bb67ee
Community Member

Hello, Upwork Team - I have created my Project Catalogue and its been a Week, that the approval is still pending... Please solve this issue. Thank you.

47bb67ee_0-1661925131947.png

Hi Kerim,

I am sorry for any delays. Our team received a high volume of projects and this caused the delay. Rest assured that our team is working to get this resolved as soon as possible. If they need more information from you, they will reach out to you directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
c1fb1e5a
Community Member

How many days required for getting approval of Project Catalog?

My Project Catalog still not approved. They're still "Under review" for this 10 days.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members