🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999
idamschennai
Community Member

Hi 

I have created project catalogue recently and got approved by upwork. Is there any possiblity to check the views count on my project catalogue since my posting.

Senthil

I don't think this is possible. 

208891aa
Community Member

Hello,

My gig status (seo keyword research ) is still pending, its almost 24 hours past. How much time will it take to approve?

Should I create another one gig?

Is it a new function on UpWork? Is it available for the clients? How the client came to know that this gig is published or available? How can he search?

Thanks Kami

Hi Kamran,

Thank you for reaching out. Please know that when you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. It may take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about the Project Catalog, click here. I hope this helps.

~ Arjay
Upwork
dffa64a8
Community Member

Hey Upwork Team!

I submitted my project for review a week ago and it is not approved yet and also have not gotten any response regarding the project, I have submitted, can anyone tell me the reason behind this, any help is appreciated.

waiting for a prompt and positive response,

Regards, 

Hi Qaiser, you submitted a Project as a business or as a Freelancer?

Hi William,

I submitted  Project as a  Freelancer.

Hey Upwork Team!

I submitted my project for review  10 days ago and it is not approved yet and also have not gotten any response regarding the project, I have submitted, can anyone tell me the reason behind this, any help is appreciated.

waiting for a prompt and positive response,

Regards, 

If it was a fixed price contract and escrow was funded (and you submitted properly), it will auto-approve in 14 days if the client doesn't take any action.

Clients are not required to respond, though many choose to do so.

Hi Qaiser,

I believe you're referring to your Project Catalog submission. While we are excited to share that the feature is proving to be very popular unfortunately we've received so many requests that it's taking us a while to review each one. As a result, normally it should only take up to five business days but please allow a few more business days for your request to be reviewed. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
idamschennai
Community Member

Hi 
I need some answer from upwork moderator for my query on "eye balls / views" counts of my project catalogue

Hi Senthil,

Thank you for your message. Currently, there is no option to check the number of views/visit to your project.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
6868405f
Community Member

Hello I have created a project catelog and its pending. How much time it takes to get approved?

Hi MD Asif,

Thank you for your message. The time to approve projects is about 5 days. We will notify you when the process is done.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Okay Thank you!

27bedd29
Community Member

Hi,

Can you please check up on my project catalogs? They are not approved even after FIVE BUSINESS DAYS. 

They are still UNDER REVIEW section.

Thanks,

Usama

Hi Usama,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

It's been more than 13 days and my project hasn't been approved yet. I haven't found a place where I can state the issue.

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your Project review. Please allow our team time to further review your submission and you should be getting an update on this page momentarily. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d212c26a
Community Member

Hi.

It's been an almost month of working here.

I wanna discuss about approval of project catalog.

I've submitted my project for approval for like 2 weeks ago but it is not been approved yet.

Why is this happening?

I've contacted their support and they replied and told to wait but I am still waiting.

Anyone have any idea?

Hey Hataf, it has always taken up to a week for my Project Catalogs to get approved. However, if the Upwork approval team has requested modifications, the clock starts again once you resubmit. Have they requested modifications to your original submission? Otherwise, support has never taken more than a week to approve or request changes for myself. Have a great day!

No they haven't request for any modifications

Hi Hataf,

I can confirm that your projects are still under review. I'm afraid that the team is experiencing a backlog and may take longer than usual to finish their review. Kindly allow more time for your projects to be reviewed.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d212c26a
Community Member

Thank you so much for your reply

a8f595fe
Community Member

Hello, I've been a freelancer for 1 week and I've published 2 projects. I sent my 3rd project, but it has been showing for approval for 3 days and no notification has been made. I also received an e-mail to confirm my payment receipt information and verified my identity. Still no response or solution what should I do?

Hi Emre,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, projects take five business days to be reviewed and approved or declined. Our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us more days to review your submitted documents. Should we need more information, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We appreciate your continued patience.

The document you submitted as well for verification of your bank details is still in review. Kindly wait for the team to respond to you for more details.

~ AJ
Upwork
722ee3d5
Community Member

I'm curious if it is a violation if the client that I've found outside of Upwork will purchase a project from my project catalog is it a violation of the ToS? If we will keep on communicating outside of Upwork after the client bought the project and we don't have any messages within the platform.

Hi Marlon,

Thank you for your message. You can invite your client to purchase your project posted on Upwork and continue to communicate outside of Upwork after they have purchased your project and submitted the requirements.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
0ecc82bb
Community Member

My gif

Hi Raymond,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review your submitted project. Should we need more information, our team will send you an email with details on how you can get your project approved. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
512cc243
Community Member

Project review  issue pending since long 

Hi Yawar,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review your submitted project. Should we need more information, our team will send you an email with details on how your project can be approved. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
281e2362
Community Member

why my project is still under review?  please help me 

Upwork  

21.12.2022_16.11.49_REC.png

Hi Anum,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review your submitted project. Should we need more information, our team will send you an email with details on how you can get your project approved. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
satya5614
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I am curious to know if anyone sees any benefit in creating projects in the project catalog. I am unsure if creating the projects is worth the effort. 

Mainly if you are a mobile app developer, are you able to sell projects? I looked at some of the projects but non of them had any reviews 

Not sure either. You'll never know unless you try.

I've never tried it because I always have something to do. If I had more time and needed more work, I would definitely create a project or two.

Hi Satya,

Thank you for your message. Project Catalog will allow freelancers to showcase the work they can do for the client, set expectations about cost, timeline, and deliverables and simplify how clients locate the skills they need for their project. In general, the idea is that freelancers pre-define everything upfront and interested clients can buy it, cutting down on the back and forth that often needs to occur before a project begins. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
59c44092
Community Member

Hello,
My gig status (early access program) is still pending, its almost 24 hours past. 
How much time will it take to approve?

Should I create another one gig? Is it a new function on UpWork? Is it available for the clients?
How the client came to know that this gig is published or available? How can he search?

Thanks
Shan

I submitted it on 16 Dec. But it is still on review, no emails for improvements even! 

Thanks
Shan

Hi Shan,

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths