🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999
feb6d67a
Community Member

I submitted two projects for the catalog, and 20 days later, they're still listed as "Under Review" / "Pending Approval". The FAQ says the review can take up to 5 days. Is there an issue with my submissions, or have they fallen through the cracks?

Hi Adam,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we sincerely apologize for the delay with your Project review. Our team has experienced a higher volume of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days. Rest assured that all project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f84fa53a
Community Member

It has been 20 days, I have created a new project. It is still under review. There is no update from it. Normally it takes 5 business days. Then why it's taking more time?

Hi Shaon,

Thank you for reaching out and we sincerely apologize for the delay as our team is receiving a higher volume of requests than normal. Please allow our team a few more days to review your submission and we'll immediately provide an update once done. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d2a6cf28
Community Member

Hello I have problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved and also not rejecting. I don't understand why my project is not being approved.Please help me. Thanks

Hi Mozammal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

All project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

Our apologies and thank you for understanding.

~ AJ
Upwork
e1e29fd5
Community Member

Does anyone know the reason for the delay in confirmation? It's been 9 days and is still under review.

Kindly help.

Hi Ahsan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

All project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork

Which type of information do you need about my submission of the catalog? Also, I have not received any email from your team. It's been 11 days now.

c6fbebf3
Community Member

Hi, 

My project is pending for review since 6 days +, kindly let me know what can be done to resolve this? 

Hi Payal,

~ AJ
Upwork
f00f6cf9
Community Member

Greetings! hope you all are doing well. I created my project and submitted it on March 20, 2023, for approval and now it's 1st April 2023. As per Upwork Policies, it takes up to 5 business days to approve, or reject any proposal but in my current scenario, it's almost 11 days, and no response by the authorities has been provided to me it's very annoying and shows a very bad attitude from the support team. Nobody notified me and didn't provide any updates by any means from the platform even if I misplaced or misused anything you can bring it to my knowledge and I will update it to make sure I have followed every guideline from the platform and then submit it to review. But without hearing any word, update, or feedback from the Platform how I can move forward? Anybody here would like to share with me how to fix it or what to do next? Thanks

Hi Digi,

~ Arjay
Upwork
f13a3bc0
Community Member

Thanks for sharing

timothyywilliam
Community Member

My Project Catalog still not approved. They're still "Under Preview" for this 2 days.

Hi Timothy,

Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~Andrea
Upwork
a9b176d6
Community Member

I post in a project catalog but still not approve can you please tell me how long will it take?

Hi Ifteeker,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c4a41d83
Community Member

Thanks

96623ac3
Community Member

hey could you check and tell why My Project Catalog still not approved. They're still "Under Preview" for this 12 days.Please let me know asap

Hi Azeen,

Currently, we are receiving a high volume of project submissions. Our team will review and update your project as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

yeh... Same here

Me too my own is now going to 7 days still not approved 

Hi Henry,

Please keep in mind the review period for Catalog Projects is 5 business days. This excludes weekends and holidays.

~Andrea
Upwork
694492e4
Community Member

Hello, I'm Muhammad Hussnain. I was create my project before 2 weeks and it is still under review. Kindly tell me how much it take time to approve it and why it is still under review.

Hi Muhammad,

We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

i submit the project five days over but I don't gate any kind of notification from Upwork. if my project is approved or not approved or if anything I need to change else anything I don't get any notification.

Hi MOHAMMAD,

Thank you for reaching out to us. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Nikola
Upwork

five days are already over but i don't gate any notification from Upwork. if my project is not approved then give me a notification but I don't get any notification.

Hi Upwork team member, 
Please check the attached picture, I submit my project catalogs 5 and 8 august but it's still pending, 
Can you tell me how long need to wait? Screenshot 2022-08-14 at 2.22.39 AM.png

Hi Minhaz,

It takes up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

That said, please know that we're currently experiencing some delays. If more than 5 business days have passed and your projects are still under review, please allow some more time. We'll notify you as soon as the review is complete.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Dear Upwork Team!

I have a total of 7 in the projects catalog, and some projects will take upwards of 5 days, but not one has been approved yet.

Hi Fahad,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience of this delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the documents you've submitted. Should you need to edit anything, our team will send you an email with details on how your project can be approved. We seek your patience and utmost understanding. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

I created my project on 8th of march its still under review when it'll approve? How much more time required?

Hi Farhan,

Thank you for your message. Project Catalog review can take up to 5 days. Currently, we are receiving a high volume of project submissions. Our team will review and update your project as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

22 days for review

Hi Hashir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you submitted your Project Catalog for review on 16- March. Please bear with us as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Please allow our team more time and they will surely review and update your project as soon as possible.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hey there,

It has been two weeks but my project is still not approved,  why it's taking this long 

Hi Yosef,

Thank you for your message. Currently, we are receiving a high volume of project submissions. Our team will review and update your project as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, I'm Muhammad Hussnain. I was create my project moe than 2 weeks and it is still under review. Kindly tell me how much it take time to approve it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths