🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999
mahfuz97
Community Member

I am a designer. I have my own logo that I use everywhere when I post something. I want to use my logo in each photos of my portfolio on upwork. Can I use my logo in my portfolios/project calalog? There will be no other details. just logo.

Hi Mahfus,

Your portfolio may help you impress potential clients with real-life examples of your skills and expertise. If you're planning on sharing a logo, make sure it belongs to you or represents your work. I highly suggest you check this help article for more information about adding portfolio items to your profile. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
graphicsplace
Community Member

Hi, my project is pending for approval since last week how to solve this.

can anyone provide direct support ticket submit link

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. It may take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

My project is pending for approval since last week too. It's been 5 business days, I've been waiting for 7 days. what should I do?

Hi Deniz, 

I have checked your account and it looks like the project has been submitted last 23- July. Please note that It may take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Kindly reach out to us if you still haven't received the result on Tuesday so we can look further into the status. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
0d4acb42
Community Member

It's Wednesday and it's still waiting for approval. Can you help me?

Hi Deniz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

It has been 6 Working days and my project catalog is still under review, this is very disgusting can you please tell me when it will be approved?

waiting for your quick and prompt response 

Regards.

accc0fd3
Community Member

Hello,

I am waiting for approval for my project but I am getting no feedback and it is just sitting there waiting. Please advise, as I am hoping this project will boost my income and profile stats.

Phil

Hi Philip,

Thank you for your message. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
neshaz
Community Member

Question: how is it possible that someone has 'upwork picks' badge (This project is highly rated by other clients) and with that badge comes also top spot on the catalog search page, while not having not even one catalog project purchased/sold?

soykot95
Community Member

I have been creating a project catalog 5 days ago, but it has not been approved yet, what should I do now

Hi Soykot,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~ AJ
Upwork
maha_kh
Community Member

Hi, i have created a project catalog and it is still in approval stage for 1 week it is not approving.

also, I created the project catalog 7 days ago and it is still under review.

Hi Shahin,

I can see that you submitted the Project in question for review on 5/30. Please note that it can take up to five business days for a Project to be reviewed. If after that time has passed you still have not heard from the team, you may reach out to us again so we can follow up.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Maha,

Thank you for following up. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
coolphotoz
Community Member

My Project catalog  still pending for approval even after 7 days of submission, any help?

Thanks in adavance

Hi upwork team, I have created my project catalog few days back but still not approved yet.

Can you please tell me if there are any updates. 

Thank you,

Didar K.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Didar, 

Please allow five business days for the team to review your submission. If you don't receive feedback after five business days, let us know so that our team can look into it for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ajit, 

One of the projects you submitted was rejected and needed some revisions. Kindly refer to the team's email for more information on what changes you need to apply to your project. 

As for the other project in review, please allow five business days for the team to review your submission. 

~ Avery
Upwork
89e5bd18
Community Member

Hi everyone for the past few days i uploaded my project catalog and it has not been approved what could be the issue. Thanks.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emmanuel, 

Once a project is submitted, they are reviewed within five business days (excluding holidays and weekends). If you don't hear back from the team after five business days, let us know and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
92e67a51
Community Member

Hello! Mine has been pending for 5 days now. Can anyone check it out? Thank you!

Hi Jenessa, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~Andrea
Upwork
8970082e
Community Member

Hi upwork, I have created project catalog couple of days ago but still it shows in pending status. Can someone help me to check the status?

Thank you

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Didar, 

It looks like the project has already been approved and is displayed in the marketplace. 

Let us know if there is anything else our team can help you with!

~ Avery
Upwork
b437dcde
Community Member

I created a project catalogue on 7th June, 2022. Four days have passed and it is still under review. Please help me on this issue.

Hi Zakir,

Thanks for your message. Please note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Feel free to check out this page to be more acquainted with how Project Catalog works. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b437dcde
Community Member

Thank you very much . I didn't know about five business days. Thanks for the information.

11471b71
Community Member

I want to change my project catalog delivery time which is now 5 days delivery time, but I want to make that 2/3 days. My question is "will it do any harm to my project catalog ranking?".

Hi Sirajul,

Changing the delivery time of your project may not necessarily affect its ranking in search. Project ranking depends on the search query, talent quality, and the relevancy of the project. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I want to change my project catalog budget. My question is "will it do any harm to my project catalog ranking?" or another problem? Please let me know

Hi Kamal,

We cannot advise on the price, scope, or substance of your project. You may want to check this help article to help you build your best project

~ Nikola
Upwork
4185e400
Community Member

Hello,

I created the project more than 10 days ago. It is still not reviewed and has the status: "Pending approval". I would like to know when it will be reviewed?

Hi Jayesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and found that the project was submitted only last June 6. Note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Please allow our team to review it until June 12 13 and if the project is still pending by June 13 14, please let us know so we can assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
deborahemmitt
Community Member

I've marked myself as unavailable for new work because I'm booked up for a few weeks. However, I'm still getting new clients buying projects from my Project Catalog. These start immediately, so the clock is ticking as soon as they buy it. They can do this without agreeing on a deadline first (which is functionality that doesn't benefit either party), and the deadline can't be changed once it's been set.

How can I stop people from buying a project if I'm unavailable?

Hi Deborah,

Setting yourself as unavailable is different from setting your project's visibility. On your project dashboard, you’ll see a toggle switch to change the visibility between “on” and “off” for each project.

759e32fa_0-1655055310289.png

When switched on, your project will be purchasable in Project Catalog.

When switched off, your project will not be listed in Project Catalog. If clients have a link saved to your project, they can still view the project but the option to purchase the project will be grayed out. Instead, they’ll see this message: “You cannot purchase this project at this time.” 

Keep in mind your project isn’t deleted when you toggle off the visibility –– it will be there waiting when you can take on more work and are ready to turn it on again. You can turn any project’s visibility off-and-on as often as you’d like. That way you can always control your workflow and avoid project cancellations.

Change your project’s visibility

1. Go to your profile and choose “Manage Projects” to see your project dashboard
  2. To the right of your project’s name you’ll see a green toggle button under “Visible”
  3. Move the toggle to either make the project visible or hide it from appearing in Project Catalog

You may check this help article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, thanks for your quick reply, that makes sense!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths