🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999

Patience is the biggest virtues on Upwork. 😊

Give it some time, you will definitely get a reply from Upwork. My project was rejected after many days, but I got clear reply and encouragement from Upwork team about  how I should improve it.

d5507fb1
Community Member

Hi There,
It's been more than 5 days and my project still status mentioned is Pending approval.
Kindly check that project for me and let me know if there is anything that needs to be done to make it approved. Thanks in Advance!
Regards,
Tam Tan

Hi Tan,

The Project Catalog review period is up to 5 business days. Please keep in mind that business days do not include weekends or holidays.

~Andrea
Upwork
afe70b2a
Community Member

Hi, I have been waiting for my proposal to be reviewed for a week now but it isn't being reviewed, is there anything that can be done to solve my problem?

Regards.

Hi Sahar,

Could you please confirm if you're referring to your Catalog Project? If so, please know that the review period is 5 business days.

~Andrea
Upwork
3693fa08
Community Member

Hi my project hasnt been approved yet. I read that it takes 5 days to get approved but its been more than that now. I applied for the approval on 29th of July. Please check

Hi Faheem,

Please know that the review period for Catalog Projects is 5 business days. Business days do not include weekends or holidays.

~Andrea
Upwork
maavia_imran
Community Member

I had created a project in the project catalog section on 26th July but it's still on pending approval,  It was written in description that it takes about 5 days in verification process but now it has been about 9 days and it's status is still pending approval so is it normal ot take this much time?

Hi Maavia,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
m_hamza_86
Community Member

Hello, My project catalog was rejected the first time, I re-submitted it after clearing the error on 28 July. But now it's been 8 days, and it's still showing in pending approval. Support needed!

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. Currently, we are having a high volume of Project submissions. Our team is doing its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received and our team will update you as soon as possible with your submission.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
18dd8ef7
Community Member

I submitted my first project on June 29, 2022. Today is 5 August,  7 days, and it is still in pending approval. Why is it taking a long time? what should I do now?

Hi Quynh,

Thank you for your message. Currently, we have a high volume of Project submissions. Our team is doing its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received and our team will update you as soon as possible with your submission.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you, I hope this is the final review because I had to send it 3 times
for preview before.

Love to work with Upwork for more clients.
cengiz_ilknur
Community Member

Hi, it's been 10 days since I submitted 2 project catalogs. They are still under review. Is this normal? Usually how long does it take to get accepted/rejected?

Hi Ilknur,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
2fdc9c25
Community Member

Hello, 
I've created my projects since July 28, but no update has been sent regarding it. 
It's over 7 days now. No update has been given on it. 
Please look into this. 

Hi Afolabi,

~Andrea
Upwork
2fdc9c25
Community Member

How long will that take ? 
No one has reached out yet 

2fdc9c25
Community Member

Hi, I've not received a response from anyone 

Hi Afolabi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you are now being assisted by one of our agents. If you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
3717cb44
Community Member

My new project has been under review for over a week and hasn't been approved yet.

Hi Rabab,

Please know our Catalog team is currently experiencing a high volume of submissions and they are doing their best to catch up.
Rest assured that we will let you know as soon as the review has been completed and we sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience on this matter.

~Andrea
Upwork
zafariqbal46
Community Member

Last 10 days my gig has still been under review, Now, what will I do?

Hi Zafar,

Please know our Catalog team is currently experiencing a high volume of submissions and they are doing their best to catch up. Rest assured that we will let you know as soon as the review has been completed and we sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience on this matter.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi, Luiggi

Thank you so much for this reply.

3b408a84
Community Member

Hello, I need someone to support me.

My project catalogs were submitted on 3rd August. It is pending approval status now. When will I know the final result (approval or not), thanks?

Hi Yoyo,

Thank you for your message. Currently, we are having a very high volume of Project submissions. Our team is doing its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received and our team will update you as soon as possible with your submission.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, Pradeep.

Noted, thanks for your feedback, Thanks again.

Yoyo

sahilrocks3
Community Member

Hi, I am a New Seller on Upwork and I have Submitted Project Catalog on 29th July. Its been more than 10 days & it is Still under review. Kindly Check & Update.

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for your message. Currently, we have a very high volume of Project submissions. Our team is doing its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received and our team will update you as soon as possible with your submission.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
e58e006a
Community Member

Hello UpWork Community!

normally upwork takes 5 business days to review project catalog but It has been more than 9 days , my project catalog is still under review. Please someone guide me about this.

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. I reached out to the team to follow up on your project catalog status. Kindly allow us another 24-48 hours to review the project you've submitted. Thank you.

~ AJ
Upwork
waqarbscs
Community Member

Hello there!  I have submitted project on 2 August 2022 and still in review. Please make approved.

Thanks

Regards,

Waqar

215be1d2
Community Member

Pleases Upwork admin I also have that problem my project I submitted up to 1 week it is not yet approved please let me know what happened 

iqbal13
Community Member

Hi,

I have submitted my projects more then 7 days. But the projects are still pending for approval.

Should I need to change anything on that? Or it may take more time to review.

Please advise!

Thanks,

Iqbal Ahmed

44e3a4e9
Community Member

Hi,

It's  been almost 7 days and my project catalog are still in the verification process and still showing pending approval?

Kindly Help me through out this.

Thanks 

Hi Hassnain,

Thank you for your message. Currently, we are having a very high volume of Project submissions. Our team is doing its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received and our team will update you as soon as possible with your submission.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
shubhranilm
Community Member

My project has not been approved and is under review for 11 Days. Kindly help.

You have an issues on your image 

Use the accurate pixels which they ask you to use ,that is 1000×750 in png of jpg.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths