🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999

Hi Shubhranil,

Thanks for your message. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ab06924b
Community Member

Hi! I'm new to this site and I would like to start my career on this site ^^

First of all I opened my first gig, 6 business day passed but my gig is still waiting on "Pending approval" stage. 

What I know is 5 business day is enough for a approval or deny. 

Can someone give me a hand for it? Thanks! 🙂

Hi Umut,

Apologies for the delay as we're currently receiving a higher number of projects for review than usual and the team is experiencing some delays. Rest assured, you'll be notified as soon as the project has been reviewed. 

~Andrea
Upwork
nebojsa_wellness
Community Member

Hi Upwork moderators!

I've submitted a project for you to approve, and it's still pending for about two days.

Here's a link to it https://www.upwork.com/services/product/1556725783891378176/preview

And a link to my profile https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0120010e6483611aea?s=1017484851352699003

Please let me know when can I expect you to approve it, if you will in the first place?

Thanks.

Nebojsa

Hi Nebojsa,

It takes up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

That said, please know that we're currently experiencing some delays. If more than 5 business days pass and your project is still under review, please allow some more time. We'll notify your as soon as the review is complete.

~Andrea
Upwork
aishak344
Community Member

Hello Upworkers! I wanted to ask about my project approval. Google says it takes up to 5 business days for a project to be approved, but it's been more than a week since I created and submitted my projects. And they haven't been approved yet. Can anyone tell me how long does it usually take? Thanks

Hi Mawra,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience of waiting for your Project's approval. Currently, we are having a high volume of Project submissions. Rest assured that our team is doing its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received and our team will update you as soon as possible with your submission. We would appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

~ Arjay
Upwork
rankedit
Community Member

Hi,

I have contacted through this forum and chat support so many times but still, my project catalogs are pending since 2nd August. I don't know why this whole process is taking so much time as It never happened before. Kindly resolve this issue. 

Thanks!

Hi Sidra,

We sincerely apologize for the delay. Currently, we are having a high volume of Project submissions. Rest assured that our team is doing its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received and our team will update you as soon as possible with your submission.

However, it looks like you were able to reach out to the team with the same concern. I highly suggest you communicate with the team here if you have questions or are in need of further assistance. A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
drctredtr
Community Member

Upwork says that a created project catalog will be approved in 5 days, but after 7 days later still my project catalogs are still not approved. Please, I would appreciate it if someone competent could help me out. My project catalogs are still in the "pending approval" stage...

Hi Ismail,

I have checked your projects and the latest submission was last week (05- August). Please know that the review period for Catalog Projects is 5 business days and all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received. Business days do not include weekends or holidays. However, we are currently having a high volume of Project submissions but rest assured that our team is doing their best to review all submissions as soon as possible.

~ Arjay
Upwork
696bd38e
Community Member

i submitted my a project to be reviewed since 2nd of august, today is 12th, i haven't gotten any mail or repsonse from upwork as regard what us going on. please what is going on?

Hi Oladipupo,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. Our team will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d362fea4
Community Member

My Project Catalog still not approved. They're still "Under Preview" for this 10 days.

Hi Sahadat,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. Our team should update your account as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
0af09aec
Community Member

I need Approv may project Dashbord

Hi Simanto,

Thank you for your message. I see that your Project was submitted on August 10th as seen on the screenshot. Please allow 5 business days for the team to review your project submission.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
8295878d
Community Member

I created my "Project Catalog" on August 5th and it's still showing pending approvals, how much will it take for approval, please tell me what is the problem?

75e12cf1
Community Member

Halo Upwork  community leader **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am a freelancer here I am giving services about e-commerce especially my areas of interest are amazon account reinstatement expert here I  made my profile as an account reinstatement expert client approach me when amazon deactivate their account then I will help them by writing an appeal letter or plan of action or explanation letter for their case.

Amy's problem is that my project catalog not approving I use canvas for an image as well as using stock images but still my project catalog is not approved then I hire a designer for image-making still my project is not approved everything is related to my title as I am offering my services when I saw my competitor catalog on up work they are also the same title as mention in my project catalog as well as their image is not good as my designer made for me.

please help me with my project catalog approval 

I shall be very thankful to you 

below I share my recent project image which was made by a designer as well as I am sharing some proof of account reactivation notification that I received after account reactivation 
regards: NAIMAT K 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Naimat,

Thank you for your message. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

thank you sir for reply 

Hello,

My catalog was resubmitted a few days back after minor correction. Please approve it. Thanks.

shamim_999
Community Member

Hi,

I created a project on 7 Aug 2022, but my project is not being approved. Can anyone tell me when my project will be approved? Thank you

45f24cb1
Community Member

Hi. My project is under review since 05 August. It has been more than five business days now. Could someone help me please? Thank you.

Hi Joelle,

Please know that we're currently experiencing some delays. we are having a high volume of Project submissions. Rest assured that our team is doing its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received and we'll notify you as soon as the review is complete. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Joelle,

Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking our team a bit longer to review. You'll be updated once the review process has been completed. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
b347a1f3
Community Member

Hello

I joined the Upwork Community for over a month now and I want to believe my profile is well set.  

I created a Project Catalog for my profile for over 3 weeks but it's not yet approved.

According to support, it takes 10 days to get a response or approval.

What could be wrong

Hi Gbamila,

I have checked the project you submitted on the last 4th of August and I can confirm that it's currently being reviewed by the appropriate team. Currently, we are having a high volume of Project submissions and it may take more than the normal five business days for the result. Rest assured that our team is doing its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received and our team will update you on the result. We would appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

~ Arjay
Upwork
fcd5bf6d
Community Member

Hi,

how many gig can I have on upwork? and how do I create this multiple gig ?

Hi Okoroafor,

Thank you for your message. You can add up to 20 projects to Project Catalog at a time. To learn more about Project Catalog, check out this help article.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d067ea1c
Community Member

I uploaded my project 10 days ago and it is still under review. It feels like forever. Please make it fast or tell me how much more time will it take.

Hi Madhavendra,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
9e6f8da4
Community Member

hello, my project is still in pending review. i have created a project 10 day ago. please look into my project catalog and email me why it still under review

559bb151
Community Member

Hello, for quite sometime now my project catalogue have been under review and it's way past 5 business days. What can I do to get it approved??

Hi Sadiq,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received a follow-up on your pending project. Please know that we're currently experiencing some delays. Please allow some more time for your project to be reviewed. We'll notify you as soon as the review is complete.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
53b2bbeb
Community Member

Hello,

My gig status (early access program) is still pending, its almost 1 week past. 
How much time will it take to approve?

Should I create another one gig? Is it a new function on UpWork? Is it available for the clients?
How the client came to know that this gig is published or available? How can he search?

Thanks
HoaiThu

Hi there,

It takes up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

That said, please know that we're currently experiencing some delays. If more than 5 business days have passed and your project is still under review, please allow some more time. We'll notify you as soon as the review is complete.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e3publishingco
Community Member

Hello good people. 

Recently, I was scammed by a client who was fraudulent; but before the fraud was discovered, they had purchased and automatically started a contract via the Project Catalog option. 

Is there a way to reject future purchases of this option if I have the instinct that the client is fraudulent?

Thanks!

Hi Ellis,

You can cancel any project within 24 hours of the client submitting requirements without impact to your JSS. In addition, if this is a client you've worked with in the past and you don't wish to work with them any longer, you should be able to block them through your message room with them. To learn more about how Project Catalog works, visit our guide here
~ Luiggi
Upwork
drctredtr
Community Member

Even though it has been 10 days since all the project catalogs I created, my projects are still in "under review" mode. Normally, it is said to be approved in 5 days, but it has been 10 days. Can you please help? Thanks in advance.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths