🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Project Catalogue review
Page options
evilprince009
Community Member

Project Catalogue review

I submitted a Project Catalogue for review 2 days ago, but I got no response. Upwork could at least notify me that changes are required to approve this project Project Catalogue. But there is no response.

Can anyone help ?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Ibne,

Thank you for your message. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
nyirosamuel
Community Member

Today being Monday means you made the submission over the weekend. You may have to wait for some days to have a response. 

PradeepH

Hi Ibne,

Thank you for your message. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I submitted mine over five days now and I am yet to get a response. Kindly help, thank you.

Hi David,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
431fb3cd
Community Member

I submitted mine over ten days now and I am yet to get a response. Kindly help, thank you.

Hi Shaon,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
a36881f3
Community Member

I am also in a similar situation. Nearly 5 days and my project catalogue is not yet reviewed. Moderator, please don't send me a generic reply directing me click a link. I understand what project catalogue is and simply cant understand this issue of high volume of project submission.

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your message. Usually, it takes about 5 business days. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it may take us a bit longer to review than normal. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members