🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Image getting blurry
Page options
saimulft
Community Member

Project Image getting blurry

Hello,
There's a bug in the upwork project image. Recently I noticed all my project images are getting blurry. when I downloaded the image I see the images are resized in thumbnail ( image added). Problem is thumbnail sizes shouldn't be showing in the detailed project page. There's a bug in the resizing logic of the project page cover image . I also checked other peoples project cover image . all gets blurry 
Note that I followed the rules of uploading a pic with less than 10 mb and 4000 resoulution.
Please note I am a web developer and know for sure there's something wrong with the resizer logic. please send it to your relevant department. thanks

https://www.upwork.com/services/product/a-high-selling-bigcommerce-website-1388745267390697472

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Saimul,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for patiently waiting as we looked into this further, Saimul. 

We have determined that this is a bug, and the team is currently working to get this resolved. In the meantime, would you like the Customer Support Team to reach out to you through a support ticket so that you can be updated about the issue? 

~ Avery
Upwork
saimulft
Community Member

Sure , open a ticket and keep me notified. Thanks for your help

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saimul, 

The Customer Support Team has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further, as you have requested. 

Let us know if you need further help from our team by posting on this thread.

~ Avery
Upwork
saimulft
Community Member

problem solved. thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths