🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Not Working
Page options
41d1c6cf
Community Member

Project Not Working

Hi,

I have a problem with my projects because when I open my project, it says that I am not accepting orders for it. I cannot understand the reason because I did not remember I have disabled or did something like this.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Mohsin and Rakibul, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Edited to update information. 

I checked with our team and it looks like you need to manually change the visibility of your Projects. You can change the Project Visibility under Project Dashboard. You can find more information in this help article

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
b0a3e58c
Community Member

When I search my project on different windows or browsers it shows "Rakibul isn't taking new orders for this project right now". I need help as soon as possible!

Thank you

NikolaS

Hi Mohsin and Rakibul, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Edited to update information. 

I checked with our team and it looks like you need to manually change the visibility of your Projects. You can change the Project Visibility under Project Dashboard. You can find more information in this help article

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
b0a3e58c
Community Member

Thank you so much Nikola S

Why Showing Md isn't taking new orders for this project right now ?

Hi Md Ummat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

I am also having the same problem. 

"Atif isn't taking new orders for this project right now".

some times while logging in to account,i see " your account has been suspended" or "this profile does not exists"

e6e0be28
Community Member

I have the same issue Muhammad Ishaq is not taking any other order for this project.

Please sir check my account and solve this issue I'll be thankful 

damund
Community Member

Hello,
I am having the same issue.
My projects are set to visible. 
Why does it show that I am not taking new orders for this project right now?
How can this be resolved?

Daniel
Executive Strategic Technologies Consultant
Let's Connect
Groups:
Experts Talk
Inspirational quotes
"Education is the weapon we create peace with"
"Proper thinking today paves the way to solving the problems of tomorrow"
Quick Consult

Hi Daniel,

I checked your projects and it doesn't look like you've set them as visible. You can manually change your project visibility by going to your Project Dashboard. You can find more information in this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
damund
Community Member

Thank you for your help.
I had visited this area and moved the sliders to visible but upon returning via your link they were off and the issue has been resolved.
Thank you again.

Daniel
Executive Strategic Technologies Consultant
Let's Connect
Groups:
Experts Talk
Inspirational quotes
"Education is the weapon we create peace with"
"Proper thinking today paves the way to solving the problems of tomorrow"
Quick Consult
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members