🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project canceled for unresponsive client
Page options
sishaon5
Community Member

Project canceled for unresponsive client

Some days ago a client buys a project from my catalog with a 48-hour due date, then, I work on this project and deliver it to him then he takes a revision from me and I do 99% done the work. Now at the end of these 48 hours, he has not come online and was not finish the project, now Upwork has identified this client as unresponsive and canceled the project by giving him the money back, what can I do in this situation? I texted her but she couldn't reply and took the work from me.

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Shariful,

If you don’t hear back from a client within 48 hours of them buying your project, the money they placed in escrow will be returned to them and the contract will be canceled. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
sishaon5
Community Member

yes, that happened but I already delivered my work in 48 hours and he review that and this work is 99% Ok he said that. Now after passing 48 hours he can't come online and Upwork cancel the project and refund the money to him, so this looks like he gets her work but I can't get money

Hi Shariful,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sishaon5
Community Member

Okay Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths