🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Project cancelled while i had a non-accep...
Page options
alexandernovikov
Community Member

Project cancelled while i had a non-accepted offer from a client: will JSS be impacted?

Basically this is the question. I had a prospect who made me an offer and i took some hours to make sure the project is actually doable, and while i was on it, a client declined my candidacy and thus the offer, and cancelled the project overall. I never got to accept the offer so there was no contract running. Will my JSS be impacted?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jr-translation
Community Member

Alexander N wrote:

Basically this is the question. I had a prospect who made me an offer and i took some hours to make sure the project is actually doable, and while i was on it, a client declined my candidacy and thus the offer, and cancelled the project overall. I never got to accept the offer so there was no contract running. Will my JSS be impacted?

No, because there was no contract.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jr-translation
Community Member

Alexander N wrote:

No, because there was no contract.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths