🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project catalog image not approved
Page options
a_lipsey
Community Member

Project catalog image not approved

I have just been hung up on my chat support who would not help me. They refuse to approve my project catalog image, even though it has a low amount of text. The CS agent claimed it didn't have to do with the service I'm offering, which is bull**bleep**. It 100% does. I tried to explain this to her. She would not listen. I followed all the instructions to create an image using Canva - the image I used actually came up in a search for the service I provide on Canva. 

I'm pretty irritated that the agent basically had a conversation with herself and wouldn't listen to me. ANd I"m not going to keep creating new project catalog images when you can't even understand what is related to the service I provide. 

I need additional assistance because the CS agent was useless. 

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
m_terrazas
Community Member

Amanda L wrote:

I have just been hung up on my chat support who would not help me. They refuse to approve my project catalog image, even though it has a low amount of text. The CS agent claimed it didn't have to do with the service I'm offering, which is bull**bleep**. It 100% does. I tried to explain this to her. She would not listen. I followed all the instructions to create an image using Canva - the image I used actually came up in a search for the service I provide on Canva. 

I'm pretty irritated that the agent basically had a conversation with herself and wouldn't listen to me. ANd I"m not going to keep creating new project catalog images when you can't even understand what is related to the service I provide. 

Thanks.

I must say, to support Amanda, that I did the test of uploading her image to a draft that I have of PC and I had no problem.
Why can't she?

And, hang up someone's call on CS?
If you don't know how to fix the issue, just pass the call on to someone who knows what they're talking about.

The Project Catalog design is already "slack" enough that this nonsense has to be dealt with as well.

Maria T wrote:

Amanda L wrote:

Thanks.

I must say, to support Amanda, that I did the test of uploading her image to a draft that I have of PC and I had no problem.
Why can't she?

And, hang up someone's call on CS?
If you don't know how to fix the issue, just pass the call on to someone who knows what they're talking about.

The Project Catalog design is already "slack" enough that this nonsense has to be dealt with as well.

Well, I am happy to report that I did get back on the line, the transferred me to someone who had more knowledge and helped me get the project approved. But the chat system is really frustrating when it's circling around and won't connect you, then mysteriously drops you (on top of a CS agent not providing any useful information). 

So my issue was resolved, but still, I have to say the inconsistencies in requirements for Project Catalog images need to be addressed. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Amanda,

I was about to comment here after I've checked your chat but I see you've already updated the thread yourself. I apologize you had a negative experience with the chat. Rest assured we have received your feedback and the reply to the survey. We will use this as an opportunity for coaching and improvements. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths