cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project ended and client gave feedback. I have also been paid but it still says work in progress.

Nishma S Member Since: Nov 15, 2017
1 of 13

I had a short job with a client and it ended on Nov 17. The client has paid and left a feedback, however the job still show as "work in progress" on my profile. What should I do?

Ace Contributor
Imamsab M Member Since: Dec 2, 2017
2 of 13

May be your deadline of the project is not over. Once the deadline ends work in progress will be changed to completed.

3 of 13

It does say in red project ended  - Nov 17 and the deadline was in November as well. :-/

4 of 13

It does say in red project ended  - Nov 17 and the deadline was in November as well. 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
BEST ANSWER
5 of 13

Hello Nishma,

I just checked your account and I could see in your profile that your client's feedback is now shown and the contract is already closed. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? Or tried using a different browser while checking your profile? If the problem still persists, kindly reply to this thread. Thank you!

Untitled
6 of 13

Hey Ryan, 

I just saw it too, either I am sleepy or seeing my own things (in this case NOT seeing my own things). I feel rather silly now. :-/ 

Thanks a lot .

Tigran H Member Since: Jul 24, 2016
7 of 13

Hello Ryan,

I have exact same issue, didn't want to open a new thread. Can you have a look please.

Contract ID 19215833

Thanks.

Tigran H Member Since: Jul 24, 2016
8 of 13

Oh, Just checked 5 minutes ago, not it's showing. Thank you!

Nadezhda I Member Since: May 26, 2018
9 of 13

I have the same problem. My contract ID is **Edited for Community Guidelines** . Please check if you can

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 13

Hi Nadezhda,

I just checked your account and I could see on your profile that your client left his feedback. Please clear your cache and cookies and use a different browser while checking your profile? Let us know if you`re still experiencing the same issues on your end. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS