🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Project not working in india (I am using ...
Page options
kourmann
Community Member

Project not working in india (I am using VPN service for this project) is there any issue?

Hi support

Please reply my question

My client from another country. His website not working in India. So, I am using a VPN service to open project in my country(India). This project is an hourly basis and I am running tracker.Is there any issue with a VPN or not. please let me know

Thanks & Regards

Manpreet Kaur

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Manpreet,

It is up to you whether you choose to use a VPN or not as it's not a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service. However, if any inconsistencies do happen (as mentioned in my previous message), our team will reach out to you directly with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manpreet,

Using a VPN is not a violation of Upwork's TOS. However, be advised that if there are inconsistencies with your IP address, your account may be flagged to prevent unauthorized access to your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

What can I do here please advise.I don't want to face any problem really 😞

Hi Manpreet,

It is up to you whether you choose to use a VPN or not as it's not a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service. However, if any inconsistencies do happen (as mentioned in my previous message), our team will reach out to you directly with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I can add manual time if my client agree.. So when I use VPN I dont need to open tracker.. It is good.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths