🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Project on Hold
Page options
tushar4499
Community Member

Project on Hold

Hello support ,

could you please help on this suspended project , I had delivered the work and the client is not responding seems their account suspended 

looking forward to your help 

Thanks and regards

Thanks 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Did you use the Upwork tracker, added meaningful work memos and had decent activity levels?

If you can answer "Yes" to all the above, your hours are protected in almost all cases.

yes i logged all the hours with all required memos

Hello Petra 

This is Anuradha, please check on my profile, I have idle projects in my work diary.

could you please assist to remove them from my profile?

looking forward

thanks and regards

Anuradha

tushar4499
Community Member

if you can check the project Id was 

28029409  and still showing under my projects

Hi Tushar,

While I can't share details for another user with you, I can confirm that our team reached out to your client to assist them further.
Once their problem is resolved the hold on your contract will be removed as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran thanks for the prompt response , I checked once with them and got to know their account was suspended already .

So could you please let me know in that scenario ,if the project can be removed from my work diary with pending milestone release?

Thanks 

Tushar M wrote:

So could you please let me know in that scenario ,if the project can be removed from my work diary with pending milestone release?

It's an hourly contract. There is no release of milestones.

okay Petra,

So what about if any pending amount was there to be released from the client's end ?

Thanks 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members