🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Projects
Page options
a6412872
Community Member

Projects

I am new to upwork and realy interested in web progamming how may i chance projects because have been writing proposals but nothing seims working out. How long does it take to find work at upwork

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Humphrey,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Humphrey,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork
elisa_b
Community Member

Hi Humphrey, I would also suggest you pay more attention to the spelling and grammar of your written English. Sometimes clients tend to back away when they see proposals that are not written well. There is, for instance, a handy browser extension called Grammarly that could be of help.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members