🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Promo Code, connects to buy, free connect...
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

986 REPLIES 986
petra_r
Community Member

FIDELE ROSINE N wrote:

They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code?

Simply ignore the Promo Code field. If you don't have one, you obviously can't enter one.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

OK, thank you very much for had been available to reply...I have understood that witout Promo Code Upwork remove me the access to submit any proposal!!! All I would like now, if I have the right or if I deserve to know, what are the conditions to fill to have a Promo code!? If those conditions exist...Do this Promo Code access is applied to everyone? It's really frustrating as I have passed all the test required and all the verifications! If there's another issue or another verification to pass, please could someone tell me!

Thank you t all

OK, thanks

Great 

Promo code

Petra is super rude. ''Guru'' huh?

Jose Andres G wrote:

Petra is super rude. ''Guru'' huh?

Why?
Why does she answer without sweetening reality?
There are too many people who ask things that are answered in the help, and there are too many people who do NOT read the help at all.
And they are too many times answering the same thing over and over again (Petra and many others)

And GURU?, you will also be GURU if you write a lot in the forums (it is a title granted by Upwork) and it really is something that "is useless". Just so that, as some GURUs have commented, you get personal messages asking for help.

Well said, Maria. Have a wonderful day 🙂 

pls give me free promo code to buy freeconnects

Hi Talha,

Please know that we do not have promo codes at this time. Promo codes are offered through email at Upwork events, or through partnerships. If you're not getting any marketing emails from Upwork, you can submit the following form and we'll add you to our list. Please know that you can always unsubscribe from the emailers at any time. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi there. I cannot find anywhere in my application to buy connects and also i dont have my free 60 connects per month.

Please help me. Thank you.

Rose Martha D wrote:
Hi there. I cannot find anywhere in my application to buy connects 

Go to Memberships and Connects 

I dont have my free 60 connects per month.

There is no such thing anymore and there hasn't been for a year. There are no free connects with the basic plan.

nahian19
Community Member

Dear,

You say, There are no free connects with the basic plan. so how will start new freelancer with 0 balance money also 0 connects...

Hi Kazi,

New freelancers will receive 20 connects to help them get started. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

yeah 0 connect

Hi Kazi,

While opening a new account, you will be awarded some free connects so that you can start your proposal activities.

Thanks

Sain

Hi Rose,
Please use your desktop browser to buy connects. You cannot do it by using your mobile application.

Thanks 

Sain

hi guys i wanna ask re buying connects how can we do that? coz without a promo code which i don't have one but wanna add connects coz i got 12 left..can anyone brighten up my mind plss..thanks

Jose Philip T wrote:

hi guys i wanna ask re buying connects how can we do that?

You go to "Memberships and Connects", click on "Add more Connects", enter your credit card, and buy them.

Hi,
i want a promo code, i didn't get any promo code from 2016. how can i get a promo code ?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hadhami,

We do not have promo codes currently. Promo codes are offered through email at Upwork events, or through partnerships. If you're not getting any marketing emails from Upwork, you can submit this form and we'll add you to our list. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
b24831ad
Community Member

Hello! How are you? How do we get the promo code tell me about the form. Please

Hi Hafiza,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
966c722f
Community Member

Luca Billerach, i wish to be added on the list for promo codes.

391a6cfb
Community Member

I need a promo code

Hi Joshua,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. However, you can still proceed with purchasing Connects without it. We'll keep you posted whenever we have one available to take advantage of. Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Yes I also want to buy connects call me**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Once we subscribed marketing email, how can you unsubscribe it?

Hi Ali,

You can always reach out to us and we'll assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you

How I can find promo code to buy connect to fund work

I just to buy connect but don't have promo code.. I have 0 connect so need to buy connect to get back my profile became visible  and back to public.hopevyoull help me.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Teresa,

I see that your profile visibility is already set to Public. Currently, we are not offering any promo codes. If you need more Connects, you can buy them by clicking here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

hi i need promo code

Hi Rivi,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we'll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thanks 

Hi I got email from upwork in that email connect promocode and and mentioned that this will not charge.

When I use that code it will charge me

Hi Arvind,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Please let me know how to get promo code for connects?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths