Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
21 of 128

Hi Ali,

You can always reach out to us and we'll assist you further.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Ali B Member Since: Feb 4, 2020
22 of 128

Thank you

Highlighted
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
23 of 128

Maria T wrote:

Jose Andres G wrote:

Petra is super rude. ''Guru'' huh?

Why?
Why does she answer without sweetening reality?
There are too many people who ask things that are answered in the help, and there are too many people who do NOT read the help at all.
And they are too many times answering the same thing over and over again (Petra and many others)

And GURU?, you will also be GURU if you write a lot in the forums (it is a title granted by Upwork) and it really is something that "is useless". Just so that, as some GURUs have commented, you get personal messages asking for help.

Well, Maria, if she can't be nice when she gives an information, she shouldn't give any. I remember the effect she had on me when I first came on the forum. I really couldn't stand her bluntness. You've probably grown used to it, but I assure you, when someone first discovers her, it's shocking.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
24 of 128
Luce, I agree that at the beginning it can scare a little 😁, but, I'm sorry, I can't agree that if she can't be more pleasant, I shouldn't say anything.
Without their advice and knowledge of Upwork, many of us would have had many problems.
So for me she can go on like this forever 😃
And ... Merry Christmas to all!
Highlighted
Cathy J Member Since: Aug 24, 2019
25 of 128

Seriously!

Highlighted
Dr. Seun O Member Since: Mar 19, 2019
26 of 128

Just what I was thinking...You don't answer someone like that. If you can't answer in a decent manner, just ignore. Jeez!

Highlighted
Genie M Member Since: Oct 20, 2019
27 of 128

agreed! 

Highlighted
Jude d Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
28 of 128

I agree!

Highlighted
Ravi S Member Since: Apr 14, 2015
29 of 128

Petra is not 'Rude' she is just practical ... the guy was asking a VERY silly question... I on the other hand, would have been rude... Its a waste of time to answer these kind of questions... I would have advised him to use common sense.... but, I guess as they say... Common sense ain't so common these days...

Highlighted
Christ Ian T Member Since: Aug 16, 2016
30 of 128
Spoiler
Spoiler
It wasn't a Silly Question, are you an expert when you started on Upwork? Haven't you noticed that it has NEWBIE writen all over his forehead? lol Jokes aside, there's no harm in being nice! just saying.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS