🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Promo Code, connects to buy, free connect...
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

986 REPLIES 986

Google 'Free Upwork Promo Codes' it will give you a bunch of sites that will offer free codes, however, bear in mind, NOT ALL of them are accepted or work. Alternatively, you can look up for UpWork events and attend them, they usually offer promo codes for attendees. Also be careful, because nothing free is ever easy and without risks, out of a dozen sites that you go through, only 'ONE' might actually be valid and work as a promo code. 

Hello Petra,

Hope you doing well, so let me know where i get upwork Promo code for buying connects, I never receive any email for promo codes, can you tell me please..

Thanks
Haseeb

Hi Haseeb, 

Please know that we do not have promo codes at this time. Promo codes are offered through email at Upwork events, or through partnerships. If you're not getting any marketing emails from Upwork, you can submit the following form and we'll add you to our list. Please know that you can always unsubscribe from the emailers at any time. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Avery,

Thank for your feedaback, I submitted the form and wait for the new email and receive promo codes.

Thanks 
Haseeb

hafeez49
Community Member

dear freelancers,

So impossible to submit proposal;  I should buy the connects, but When I want to submit do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

drewwr22
Community Member

Thanks for your explain, Petra.

I gonna buy connections for more proposal, by the way I should pay using only payment was created my name?

If I pay with others payment (of my friends or my sibling), it will be violated Upwork policy?

I wish your sincerely answer.

Best Regards

Okay, except it does not allow you to ignore the promo code field.

How to get the promo code? I can't order for connect

Fahim: Just leave the promo code blank.

deevenas
Community Member

hi petra,

am sunchu deevena ..new to upwrk.can you plz let me know ..how to get my promo code?as am new to this work i hav not got any of my proposals which are not accepted and more over i dont hav enough contracts also...i grant request you to help in this....so that i can start working as member of upwork.

how i get more connects 

Hi Abdulla, 

You should be able to purchase more Connects by going to your Connects & Membership page in your account settings. You may read more about it here. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Dollas, dollas, dollas........

b54d6f58
Community Member

please send me promo code

Hi Usman,

Thank you for your interest but we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Mam,

can you provide me promo code please

Dev G wrote:

Hello Mam,

can you provide me promo code please

You don't have a promo code. Leave the field blank.

What is my promo code?

9cc16109
Community Member

Hello,

how can I add connects to my profile.?

petra_r
Community Member

Vishnu M wrote:

Hello,

how can I add connects to my profile.?

You go to "Memberships and Connects", click on "Add more Connects", enter your credit card, and buy them.

Hi Vishnu,

To purchase additional Connects:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

Please check out this article from Upwork Help for more information. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi how are you ? Can someone help me bout my deals I got just days ago they
already paid coz I see it in the accts but I haven’t seen it in my bank
acct ... how can I check the status of fund transfer from Upwork to my bank?

Thanks
Phil

Hi Jose,

When you get paid on fixed price contracts the funds will become available on your account our 5 days security period. To view in what stage your funds are go to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Promo code plzzz

Hi Vijay,

We currently don't offer promo codes. Offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. If you wish to receive marketing emails, you can submit this form and we’ll add you to the list.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

If we have to ignore that field. Then why is this field appearing?

Shivanee Y wrote:

If we have to ignore that field. Then why is this field appearing?

For people who do have a promo code which are sometimes given out at events or promotions.

Shivanee Y wrote:

Then Please let us know how can we get?

You can't. Ignore that field and move on.

What is promo code? how can i buy connects please help

re "What is promo code? How can I buy connects?"

You do not have a promo code and you will not receive one.
Leave that field blank.

If you want to buy connects, you may simply by them using a credit card.

vlaxmi
Community Member

Why I am not geting 10connect free per month ? If I am not wrong so we should get 10 connect free every month ? Please help and clear my doubt . since many month I ma waiting that I will get 10 free connects monthly .

petra_r
Community Member

Vijay L wrote:

since many month I ma waiting that I will get 10 free connects monthly .

It only started in December. You'll get 10 connects on the first day of your next billing cycle, which you can find on your Memberships & Connects page. In the meantime, you may buy connects.

Please provide me Free promo code to buy free connects...

Hello Rimsha,

Thanks for your interest. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Don't be that much rude, you can simply reply her, instead of saying that. If it seems annoying to you then do not reply. no one is forcing you to reply

Community Member

khankashi
Community Member

promo code

Hi Kashi,

Please refer to the details Avery shared in her post about getting a promo code, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

In my opinion i would like to have some free connects for each freelancer, i have worked hard over past 5 years on upwork, but due to high number of application i do not get enough of interviews. Upwork deducts 20% off payment, is not it resonable to give some free connects each month, so atleast we can submit 2-3 jobs per month. 

Some job required 6 connects , so we lose $0.9 if we are not selected for the job, what is the use of this ? atleast we should get a percentage of refund for delicined proposal. Previously it was job platform , everyone can make life out of it, now all became business minded. 

Upwork please be resonable for us. Atleast 20 free connect is much helpful for us.

I just "wasting" bidding this and that with my free connects and knowing that I'll not get a free connect every month. I thought my number of connect will be reset every month.

If I don't get hired until my connect runs out, I'd got to pull it out of my pocket.

From here I feel it's like a gambling. I help the upwork revenue with my payment but I don't get any guarantee that I'll be hired.

I'm Ok with the massive fee, but charging an unemployment upworker..geezz

jared_k
Community Member

Wahyu D wrote:

"From here I feel it's like a gambling."

Freelancing is a gamble, bro.

Life is also a gamble.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths