🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Promo Code, connects to buy, free connect...
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

986 REPLIES 986

Hi Mamun,

Please know that we do not have promo codes at this time. Promo codes are offered through email at Upwork events, or through partnerships. If you're not getting any marketing emails from Upwork, you can submit the following form and we'll add you to our list. Please know that you can always unsubscribe from the emailers at any time. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks a lot Aleksander for your cordial cooperation,

I submitted the form as well, I also dicided yo upgrade my membership. 

Stay Safe , Stay Blessed Heart

congrats for the new plan!

Thanks you so much Smiley Indifferent

samirands7
Community Member

Could you please  help me  for promo code

Samiran D wrote:

Could you please  help me  for promo code

There are currently no promo codes.

Thank you. I am many time bids for promo code at the present
sadia_zar
Community Member

thanks

photocutoutpro
Community Member

plese send me promo code

please send the promo code.

Samiran D wrote:
please send the promo code.

You will not get a promo code this way. Just leave the field blank.

Then Please let us know how can we get?

Hi Shivanee,

We do not have promo codes currently. Please note that promo codes are offered through email at Upwork events, or through partnerships. If you're not getting any marketing emails from Upwork, you can submit this form and we'll add you to our list. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

please send the promo code i will give the connects and starat work.

Hi Waqas,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. When a new freelancer successfully registers on Upwork, they’ll receive 80 Connects to start building relationships. They’ll also be rewarded with more Connects for taking the Upwork Readiness Test and earning a Rising Talent badge. You can learn more about how you earn Connects here

~ Joanne
Upwork

If Upwork is not offering any promo codes then its better to delete the field as many people are in need of more connects as getting clients is becoming a really hard job on Upwork and people want promo code for connects so Upwork should offer promo code once in a while.

Please see to it! 

I didn't get the promo code.

Hi Samiran,

At this time, we are not offering any promo codes. You may skip that field and proceed with purchasing Connects. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
sahadeb-sarkar
Community Member

Hi,

I am new. I don't know about promo code. Please help me.  

Sahadeb S wrote:

I am new. I don't know about promo code. Please help me.  

Simply leave the field blank. You don't have any Promo-Code

gilliansanger
Community Member

Hi there,

I am wondering if anyone knows of a coupon code for a monthly Upwork membership. I am interested in upgrading but $14.99 doesn't quite feel worth it to me. 

Thanks in advance for any info you might have on this.

Gillian S wrote:

Hi there,

I am wondering if anyone knows of a coupon code for a monthly Upwork membership. I am interested in upgrading but $14.99 doesn't quite feel worth it to me. 

Thanks in advance for any info you might have on this.

It's not really an upgrade (IMO). If you typically burn through a huge amount of connects, then I guess it offers some degree of convenience to have them replenished automatically, otherwise I can't see any advantage at all. It's cheaper to just buy connects separately.

It's unlikely that there are any codes to be found, though. Upwork doesn't have to offer any incentives to attract more freelancers at the moment (quite the opposite).

Can you help me i want promo code

Hi there, 

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

how to get a Promo code for the proposal. please help me

a3815be1
Community Member

Hi

I  want to ask you is there a promo code or discount running? Could you please guide me how i can take promo code .

agrayling
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I've tried to buy more connects and was asked to enter "promo code". What is it? Where I should get it? Sorry, but I couldn't figure out this. Could you help me, please?

Thanks.

Alexei

A promo code is only used for a discount. You can leave this area blank and complete the transaction to buy more connects.

Thanks!

is there any promo code that is working or not?

Hi Ahmad,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Than You Sir For Kind Of Information

Respects:

Faizan Javed

Alrighty

Good Day,

Is there any qualification for a freelancer to receive promo codes? Like tenurity and the like.

Thanks 

Hi Rulyn,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment nor there's any qualification that would award one. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
zhnew
Community Member

HI , Luiggi R
I filluped the  Upwork Marketing Email Preferences form to get about marketing emails.
Thank you so much
~ zhshimanto

zhshimanto
petra_r
Community Member

Zakir H wrote:

I filluped the  Upwork Marketing Email Preferences form to get about marketing emails.

You don't get any promo codes for doing so.

Ok! Thanks For Informing.

hi , i filled the form for marketing emails , but i didn't get any email yet

. please clear my this issue 🙂

is there any promo code that is working or not?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths