🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Promo code 2020
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

986 REPLIES 986

Respected Maria/ or any someone 

by the way, Have you ever used a promo code?

In my case it does not move forward because I dont have and therefore cnat enter a promo code.

re: "In my case it does not move forward because I dont have and therefore cnat enter a promo code."

Leave the promo code field blank.

I never got the promo code. How can this be found?

Promo without buy connects ? otherwise any problem ?

Nazmul Huda

You can buy Connect anytime without promo code, no problem. Thanks

Hi I tried buying more connects without the promo code it didn't work.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vincent,

Could you please try adding your billing method first? Use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Afterwards, you should be able to purchase Connects by following instructions shared in this help article.

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

thank you.

It is a Required field, on leaving blank it does not leading to next page currently

Hi Raheem,

I'd like to confirm that adding a promo code is not a required field. At this time, Upwork doesn't offer any promo codes. You may skill that section and proceed with purchasing Connects. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

The system made it mandatory to fill the promo code, and I don't have promo code, no way to summit proposal, someone should help me please

Hi Uzonwanne,

The promo code field is not required to be able to purchase Connects. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

hi maria a 

yes mam we have required more connect for freelancer plus badge

Hi,
I am ariful.I can not understood this problem.Please help me.

Thanks

Hi Ariful,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I can't buy any connects it looks the promo code is assential, i can't click submit without entering promo code,

Hi Asad,

The promo code field is not required to be able to purchase Connects. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If you continue experiencing this, please share a screenshot or a video with us so that we can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I buy 10 connect ffrom upwork. upwork want promo code.Now, what is promo code?

Nazmul Huda

Nazmul H wrote:

I buy 10 connect ffrom upwork. upwork want promo code.Now, what is promo code?

You don't have a promo code. Leave the promo code field blank and do NOT click on "Apply"

no promo code.png

muoixd
Community Member

Hi all,

Can we buy with our current balance?

Thanks

Hi Muoi,

I would like to confirm to you that you can use fund available in your Upwork balance to purchase Connects. You can find more information about Connect in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
muoixd
Community Member

Thanks Nikola,

I did try and it worked well.

Thanks for your support.

Yeah, you can buy from your available balance in your Account. 

antoine_bruno_tc
Community Member

Hello dear members of the UPWORK community I am faced with a situation; I have more connection available to make proposals to the request of employment and when I propose to buy I am asked for the promo code I do not know it help me.

I propose to buy I am asked for the promo code I do not know it help me.

You do not have a Promo Code. Simply leave that field empty and don't click on "Apply" next to it. 

but I will not be able to make any more proposals so what if please do I have to wait?

Hi Tchinda,

As Petra noted, you can buy Connects without a Promo code by just leaving the field empty and clicking on Buy Connects at the bottom. You will also need to add a Billing Method to your account in order to purchase Connects. You can learn about the available Billing Methods here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
amitkhan169090
Community Member

what's promo code in december 2020 ? I need more connections !

Amit K wrote:

what's promo code in december 2020 ?

There isn't one.

I need more connections !

You'll have to buy them then.

38ba9f06
Community Member

i need more connect

me too.......

bappihosen
Community Member

i need connects

Asad U wrote:

I can't buy any connects it looks the promo code is assential, i can't click submit without entering promo code,

Yes you can. Leave it blank and then scroll down without clicking on "Apply" and click on the green "Buy Connects" button.

no promo code.png

sikandarshah1
Community Member

i want free promo code plz.

Hi Sikandar,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment nor there's any qualification that would award one. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
prwork
Community Member

I have see PROMO CODE option while buying connects. Is there any PROMO CODE for it as I haven't used any PROMO CODE for buying connects till now. Can I have any PROMO Code for saving money.

Leave the promo code field blank.

Hi Varaprasad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit this form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths