Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
21 of 205

Hi Ali,

You can always reach out to us and we'll assist you further.

~ Nikola

Untitled
alibhutta1
Ali B Member Since: Feb 4, 2020
22 of 205

Thank you

zainhassan54
Zain H Member Since: Aug 19, 2020
23 of 205

Thanks 

arvindkanjariya
Arvind K Member Since: Jun 28, 2017
24 of 205

Hi I got email from upwork in that email connect promocode and and mentioned that this will not charge.

When I use that code it will charge me

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
25 of 205

Hi Arvind,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
rimsha-iqbal
Rimsha I Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
26 of 205
Please let me know how to get promo code for connects?
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
27 of 205

Hi Rimsha,

At the moment we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
luce-neidert
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
28 of 205

Maria T wrote:

Jose Andres G wrote:

Petra is super rude. ''Guru'' huh?

Why?
Why does she answer without sweetening reality?
There are too many people who ask things that are answered in the help, and there are too many people who do NOT read the help at all.
And they are too many times answering the same thing over and over again (Petra and many others)

And GURU?, you will also be GURU if you write a lot in the forums (it is a title granted by Upwork) and it really is something that "is useless". Just so that, as some GURUs have commented, you get personal messages asking for help.

Well, Maria, if she can't be nice when she gives an information, she shouldn't give any. I remember the effect she had on me when I first came on the forum. I really couldn't stand her bluntness. You've probably grown used to it, but I assure you, when someone first discovers her, it's shocking.

m_terrazas
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
29 of 205
Luce, I agree that at the beginning it can scare a little 😁, but, I'm sorry, I can't agree that if she can't be more pleasant, I shouldn't say anything.
Without their advice and knowledge of Upwork, many of us would have had many problems.
So for me she can go on like this forever 😃
And ... Merry Christmas to all!
cathyjohnsen
Cathy J Member Since: Aug 24, 2019
30 of 205

Seriously!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS